We encourage all writers to try and follow our guidelines to give your article the best chances of getting approved. Poor quality submissions will be deleted with no notice or notification.
- Your article should answer a question or solve a problem where possible.
- The article must be considered “better” when compared to other articles with the same title when searching.
- Usage of H2 and h3 vital throughout the article, bullet points, sub-headings, numbered lists throughout and correct formatting is a must.
- Use at least 1 image in the post body and 1 featured image ( 800px minimum width ), please put [image name] in the positions you wish images to be placed within the article. All images are uploaded at end of article.
- Length – 1000 word minimum, No-Fluff !
- Original/unique – Check to see if the article is original – http://www.dustball.com/cs/plagiarism.checker/
- Is your article easy to read and flows well : https://www.webpagefx.com/tools/read-able/
- Linking to authoritative references within the article is fine, in fact we encourage it. But please keep promotional and branded links in your author bio which can be edited after pressing the submit button.
Articles are placed in moderation for approval, approval is typically no longer than 48 hours.
We encourage once published you care for your article, share it on social media, link to it from other sources when writing in the future, the better its cared for, the more benefit it will bring.
**Regular trusted authors will be offered more permissions to be able to upload and edit posts properly without the usage of this form.
Have an account?
Log in or sign up! It’s fast & free!
Register for this site!
Sign up now for the good stuff.
Enter your username or email to reset your password.
**Note, Submitting an Article gives sole permission to seoforums.uk to use, distribute, edit and amend as we please. Once submitted you are within your rights to request your profile and any other identifiable information to be removed from the article and website, but the article it’s self will not be removed.