By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

A New Micro Job Site - EuroFiver

DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReilly

Hi everyone

I just thought I would let you all know about this new Micro Job Site. I have only just started putting gigs on, and I already have orders. It seems to be great, you might want to get your jobs on it, for even more money :D.

http://www.jobsforfiveeuros.com/

meta_mach

meta_mach

That's not really a microjob site. More of a fiver site than anything else. Microjob sites are things like mTurk and microworkers. Usually they only pay around $0.05 to $0.10 a job, you may get more replied if you change the title of the thread to something like "New fiver site".

DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReilly

Some people do class Fiverr as a MicroJob site, but thanks I will change it to 'A New Fiverr Clone Site', :)

Jessi

Jessi

Fiverr, and therefore this site as well, are both microjob sites. The term includes all "gig style" jobs that are being sold and purchased online like this.

And as for this one, how is it working out for you? Seems like gig sites have already hit their prime and most of the clones are dying out instead of new ones popping up.

CeliVega

CeliVega

Is it just me? I can't access the site. Maybe there's heavy traffic on the site. But if it's exactly like Fiverr, except that it pays 5 euro instead of 5 us dollars, then it's definitely profitable in the long run.

M

mikelouis

Haha 5 Euros are more. Well, it seems like a new site will be posting my gigs and see if I can get some work their. I will patience as it takes some time for such sites to really get orders.

Internal linking plugin

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: