By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

About Blog Link Building

whitevoxindia

whitevoxindia

which websites can help me through i can get fast backlink or link for my blog.

and hope that the website can help to increase the ranking of my blog.

any suggestions..

M

Marz

Hi,
you should write great content which attracts links. Getting many backlinks in a short period of time could be seen by Google as spam resulting in your site being penalised (especially nowadays which it has become smarter in doing so).

C

chedders

Oh the good old backlinking question.
Whilst it true that backlinks are still treated as a vote by google for your website they are dismissing in importance as google improve in detecting spam and introducing other signals to rank sites. The introduction of nofollow a few years ago now also wiped out many of the high PR sites so gaining a follow link has become much harder.

Then you have to think about your backlink profile, if it contains a high % of follow links this is a major red flag to google and they will inspect the type of links your attracting. If they deem its you building these links then your site will be toast.

To anyone new to SEO I always advise to not build backlinks and spend their time on improving their site and switch their thinking from link building to link earning. Produce a site and content that people want to link to. There is also link bait to consider, is there anything you could add to your site that others would want to link to? Simple tools or some in depth study maybe.

I am new to this forum but not SEO and I see from first glance that there is still a lot of old myths floating around, like post links in forums, blog commenting etc, these are all dead and at best will be ignored by google but could get your site delisted.

I have often said its a quality game, not a quantity game. So if you are able to get a backlink you really need to ask do you want it. ?

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: