By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Affilliate link with Short url

trentz

trentz

The network I'm trying to promote is providing virtual assistant services and if I can provide them clients I can get around $75 from it. The problem with this is that I don't have a site thats appropriate for this network so I'm gonna be just trying to spread my links in forums, do you think it will work?

Z

Zerth

Probably not, you'll need a better way to get clients, since most people don't like clicking on links that are displayed on forums.

Caliber

Caliber

You certainly need a better methods. Nowadays 90% of the forums don't allow affiliate links anymore due to the amount of spam.

Even if they did, I highly doubt you can make a sale by just posting the link on the forums. You need to drive highly targeted traffic to your link. If you don't target an audience who's really likely to have interest in what you're selling, even posting your link in a thousand different forums won't help.

My advice would be making a keyword research and creating YouTube videos in order to promote your product. Creativity is the key to everything in internet marketing, and combined with YouTube, you can make a massive amount of sales.

Good luck!

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: