By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Audit Question

EarlGrey

EarlGrey

Colin,

I'm aware of three solutions to remove web pages from Google search results, but only the first of these methods I have actually done myself:
  1. Manually remove the page in Google Search Console (google(dot)com/webmasters/tools/removals)
  2. Add disallow command in robots.txt file (Disallow: /author/admin/)
  3. Delete the page in Wordpress
Before attempting either method 2 or 3 you may want to ask a Google and/or Wordpress expert.

Hope that helps you fix it.

Early Grey

Subhodip

Subhodip

Established Memeber
If you are getting tired of seeing irrelevant ads every time on you are on the internet, there are a few ways you can completely delete a webpage from Google search result. You can use Webmaster tools for such purposes. The steps are laid below -

1. Log into the Webmaster tool.
  2. Click on "Site Configuration"
  3. Click on "Crawler Access", then "URL Removal."
  4. Click on "New Removal Request", then "Continue"
  5. Click "Yes, remove this page."
  6. Finally, click on "Submit Request."

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: