• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join us!

Beginner

22_22

22_22

How did you first begin when you started making graphics? What software did you use? Did you enjoy it?

I used GIMP but I haven't made a graphic in a while, I only ever made a few though. I was better at userbars. :p

SeanFace101

SeanFace101

I first started off by downloading a free version of photoshop, but after trying to use it, i realised it was far too complicated & then downloaded gimp. I find it alot easier to use, but also can make just as good images as photoshop. At the very beginning, i did use good old paint.
:p

I

isuit21

I have started with photoshop and the first images I have created were a bit "abstract". I just used random filters and took the brush to color the entire screen. I actually asked for the opinion of my friends at that time and I knew they have lied! :rolleyes:

S

Shole

I used photoshop 2 and i did good but then I stopped because it was too much work and i had to little time.

N

NeoGills

Firstly I start designing with photoscape and now em on Adobe photoshop cs 3, not cs 5 cause it's not good enough for me.

SEO Powersuite Banner

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] SEO Meta XF2
    [Rivmedia] SEO Meta XF2
    Create search engine friendly and user enticing Titles for nodes while retaining their visual names.
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] SEO Auto Linker
    [Rivmedia] SEO Auto Linker
    SEO Auto linker allows forum owners to dynamically add links to words in posts
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: