• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join us!

Best Network for Freelancers?

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

What do you think, which is the best freelancers network out there, in terms of job offers, pricing and stuff?

Do you think its oDesk, or eLance or something else?

I do some occasional gigs on oDesk, and i can say it's really hard to get into a job, if you're really not active there.

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

Ok, that's good to know. Are you satisfied with the contractors on freelancer.com? What are their prices - cheap, realistic or over the top :D?

Samurai

Samurai

I love Freelancer.com. I don't like eLance and oDesk. I find them difficult to navigate, and it's extremely hard to get a gig there. At Freelancer.com, you still have to compete with Indians charging $2 per hour, but there are also many employers who are looking for high-quality work.

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

I have better results with seoclerks.com, they seem to be more established and have a lot of both users and customers. They seem to be up there with Fiverr in terms of popularity too.

Jessi

Jessi

What about sites like SEOClerks, too? I get a lot of jobs through there and they're pretty reliable.

Outside of that, I like Elance.

vida_llevares

vida_llevares

I've heard a lot of good feedback about Elance and Freelancer. I haven't maximized them yet, though.

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

What about sites like SEOClerks, too? I get a lot of jobs through there and they're pretty reliable.
As a buyer I think you should join SEOClerks, you can find a lot of contracts worth buying depending on your needs. As a seller however there are some things I think need work. My biggest pet peeve is seeing all of the "featured" postings for $1 items. Do the math, it costs $80 to get featured and they aren't selling 80 items so they probably aren't paying the $80 feature cost. Are they friends of the site? Owner projects? Is there a way to get featured for free?

SEO Powersuite Banner

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] SEO Meta XF2
    [Rivmedia] SEO Meta XF2
    Create search engine friendly and user enticing Titles for nodes while retaining their visual names.
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] SEO Auto Linker
    [Rivmedia] SEO Auto Linker
    SEO Auto linker allows forum owners to dynamically add links to words in posts
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: