By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Best tools for LinkBuilding and why

A

Andrew23

Hi guys,

pretty new to link building and I wonder how to maximize, as much as I can, my strategy.
Which are the tool you are using right now and which are the benefits from using them? I know that in order to get a great strategy you need to have a combination of different tools and resources, and I'd like to know how you developed yours.
I also see there are valuable tools on the market that helps with backlinks and I'm pretty sure some of them are more than worthy, but dunno what to get. Wanna make sure to do a great choice.

Thanks in advance and I really appreciate it if someone can give me some insight or tools or some sources you find useful and I can learn from.

hijcarli

hijcarli

Hhhhmmm for me there's no one "best" tool for linkbuilding, because the best tool for your specific needs may vary depending on your business and marketing goals. However, some of the most commonly-used "tools" for linkbuilding include:

• Social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
• Guest blogging and article submissions
• Directory listings and local search engine optimization
• Influencer outreach and email marketing campaigns

Ultimately, the best tool for you will depend on your own resources and capabilities, as well as the specific niche or industry you're targeting. Try out a few different tactics and see which ones work best for you. And always remember to focus on quality over quantity when it comes to links – after all,

B

bracknelson

Established Memeber
Marie Haynes’ Disavow Blacklist
Upload the URL of the page to the tool and It will let you know if the domain is on Marie’s comprehensive list of spammy websites

Citation Labs’ Broken Link Finder
Instead of hunting for broken links page-by-page, The Broken Link Finder proactively searches the web for them. Just search for a keyword and the tool will scour the internet for broken links…and hand them to you on a silver platter. Then you can hit up the Wayback Machine to see what the content was (and create something similar/better).

HARO
Haro connects you with thousands of journalists who are looking for reliable news sources. Such a big collection of contacts in one place allows you to reach out to influencers much more easily and gain quality links in return.

Outreach Plus
An email outreach tool to automate, simplify and track outreach.

Siege Media Embed Code Generator
Siege Media has created its very own embed code generator which allows you to generate embed codes for your infographic. Once the code is generated, all you need to do is copy and paste the code below your infographic.

The Link Building tool was created to assist you in locating and acquiring high-quality backlinks in your field. If you want to know about more tools of link building then read this blog that has a list of tools: SEO Tools: The Ultimate List of 2022

robertmiler

robertmiler

The truth is that links matter when it comes to getting your blog noticed and boosting your website traffic. This is why you need to be selective when it comes to choosing the right software.

A tool like Ahrefs is only as good as its data. Whether it's search volume, backlinks, rankings or social shares, the data in Ahrefs is truly amazing. Superb Site Audit Feature: I find the Ahrefs site audit tool to be one of the best out there.

J

jackdaniel

I think the best would depend on your needs. So a lot of tools here each own have different purposes. For me if you need to find your competitor backlink just try semrush, link assistant tools. Then if you need to rewrite your content for blog posting purpose you have to look at grammarly.

A

amelia clark

To maximize your link-building strategy, utilize tools like Ahrefs, Moz, and SEMrush for backlink analysis and keyword research. Google Search Console provides valuable data, while BuzzSumo helps find shareable content. Consider outreach tools like Pitchbox and connect with communities and forums for insights and opportunities. Focus on quality content creation and nurturing relationships for sustainable link building.

M

Moodesburn1977

Hi guys,

pretty new to link building and I wonder how to maximize, as much as I can, my strategy.
Which are the tool you are using right now and which are the benefits from using them? I know that in order to get a great strategy you need to have a combination of different tools and resources, and I'd like to know how you developed yours.
I also see there are valuable tools on the market that helps with backlinks and I'm pretty sure some of them are more than worthy, but dunno what to get. Wanna make sure to do a great choice.

Thanks in advance and I really appreciate it if someone can give me some insight or tools or some sources you find useful and I can learn from.
When it comes to link building, there are several tools that can be helpful in streamlining the process and improving efficiency. Here are some popular tools used for link building and the reasons why they are considered beneficial:

1. Ahrefs: Ahrefs is a comprehensive SEO tool that provides a wide range of features for link building. It allows you to analyze competitors' backlink profiles, identify link-building opportunities, track your own backlinks, and conduct keyword research. Ahrefs' extensive database and detailed insights make it a popular choice among SEO professionals.
  2. Moz Link Explorer: Moz Link Explorer is another tool that provides valuable insights into backlinks. It helps you analyze the quality and domain authority of potential link sources, find link-building opportunities, and monitor your backlink profile. Moz also offers a metric called "Domain Authority" which is widely used to assess the credibility and ranking potential of websites.
  3. SEMrush: SEMrush is a versatile SEO tool that offers various link building features. It allows you to conduct backlink analysis, track the performance of your backlinks, and identify relevant link-building opportunities. SEMrush also offers a competitive analysis feature that helps you understand your competitors' link-building strategies.
  4. BuzzStream: BuzzStream is a link building and relationship management tool. It allows you to find and organize prospects, track outreach efforts, and manage email communication for link building campaigns. BuzzStream streamlines the outreach process by providing templates, scheduling capabilities, and performance tracking.
  5. Pitchbox: Pitchbox is another link building and influencer outreach tool. It helps you find relevant websites, automate outreach emails, track responses, and manage link-building campaigns. Pitchbox offers features like personalized email templates, custom reporting, and integration with other SEO tools.
  6. Ninja Outreach: Ninja Outreach is a link building and influencer marketing tool. It helps you find relevant websites and influencers for outreach, manage email campaigns, and track progress. Ninja Outreach provides templates, contact management, and campaign monitoring to streamline your link-building efforts.
These tools offer features that can save time, improve the efficiency of your link-building efforts, and provide valuable insights into your backlink profile and competitor analysis. It's important to note that while these tools are beneficial, successful link building also requires a strategic approach, high-quality content, and relationship-building skills.

WebWhip

WebWhip

Established Memeber
I have found that personalized outreach through tools like Pitchbox or BuzzStream effectively fosters genuine connections with potential link partners. Additionally, Ahrefs and Moz provide comprehensive analysis, aiding in identifying high-quality link prospects. Finally, the simplicity and efficiency of Google Search Console remain invaluable for tracking link performance. By combining these tools, I've achieved sustainable link building success, ensuring both quality and relevance in my backlink profile.

ahmar

ahmar

Hhhhmmm for me there's no one "best" tool for linkbuilding, because the best tool for your specific needs may vary depending on your business and marketing goals. However, some of the most commonly-used "tools" for linkbuilding include:

• Social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
• Guest blogging and article submissions
• Directory listings and local search engine optimization
• Influencer outreach and email marketing campaigns

Ultimately, the best tool for you will depend on your own resources and capabilities, as well as the specific niche or industry you're targeting. Try out a few different tactics and see which ones work best for you. And always remember to focus on quality over quantity when it comes to links – after all,
100% agreed

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: