By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Duplicate Content but change the location?

MissAnd14

MissAnd14

Hi! I have had an idea - I want my website to rank in a few nearby towns so I have duplicated my main webpage into a few different pages and changed the location name, and I've done this a few times. Will I be penalised for this? I just don't see how I can write unique, fresh content for the same services on so many different pages!! I mean, the services are what they are, they don't change? Thank you for any help and advice.

Subhodip

Subhodip

Established Memeber
You should change the content. If you will keep almost the same content on different web pages then Google will consider it as duplicate content. There are lots of ways to write your service pages in different ways or you can hire any content writing agency.

B

bavya

Better change content in your pages. You can get the help of content writers to write content professionally.

Ramasmith

Ramasmith

You should make each and every content unique to get your website ranked because content is always a king in SEO.

Internal linking plugin

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: