• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join us!

Favourite Forum Software?

Favourite Forum Software...

• Total voters
Terry Harvey

Terry Harvey

What is your favourite forum software and why? :)

A

Austin

XenForo get's my vote :)

I'm still waiting on MyBB 2.0 to see what they will do to bring it up to date a bit.

T

Tindris

My favourite used to be phpBB, but since joining adminforums I have moved over to Xenforo

J

jacktheking

Only one vote for MyBB? I use both phpBB and MyBB in the past before. However, i feel that MyBB is better than phpBB. Although MyBB have lesser ''powerful'' plugin than phpBB but it have easy to control ACP.

Canadian Lover

Canadian Lover

My favourite forum software overall has been phpBB for a while now. I do like vBulletin's features and it definitely can do things phpBB can't but I am not rich and I cannot afford expensive software for a website that does not have a lot of traffic yet. It becomes justifiable when your site becomes profitable.

CodeMaster

CodeMaster

Community Team
My favorite forum software is MyBB, it's easy to code and work around, and it's easy for the staff and users to use.

beachdesign

beachdesign

Vbulletin, has been my favorite platform since I joined my first online community. None of the other platforms really cover the simplicity, and professionalism that vbulletin presents to it's users.

ViperDove

ViperDove

I prefer vbulletin and xenforo. They have better features than the other forums. And they load faster too.

RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMama

I would have to go with vBulletin. I've never hosted my own forum, but I generally prefer it for use because it's so familiar to me. One of my most well-loved forums that I was a member of for a long time used vBulletin before they got too popular, so I got used to it and I really enjoyed the ease of use. Now that I belong to tons of different forums and message boards, I still prefer it because it's so familiar to me.

SEO Powersuite Banner

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] SEO Meta XF2
    [Rivmedia] SEO Meta XF2
    Create search engine friendly and user enticing Titles for nodes while retaining their visual names.
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] SEO Auto Linker
    [Rivmedia] SEO Auto Linker
    SEO Auto linker allows forum owners to dynamically add links to words in posts
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: