• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Hittail to boost keyword rankings and search traffic

I have recently been using HitTail.

It is like a simplified Google Analytics that has been tailored to find you the best long tail keywords.

Since I have started using Hittail, I have actually seen some great improvements in my keyword rankings. It has helped me identify what long tail keywords I should be targeting.

It does this by looking at your search traffic and providing live suggestions of keywords. Keywords are rated from 1 to 5 stars so you know which ones are the best to follow through with.

For example, if I was given a keyword suggestion for 'best android tablets in 2014" I would then write an article about exactly that, focusing on the keywords.

Since I have been doing this, my traffic and keyword rankings have genuinely improved.

Has anybody else given Hittail a try? I would love to hear what your thoughts are. If you are interested in signing up
SEO Powersuite Banner

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: