By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Question How do you promote your blog/site for free?

Jodiann12

Jodiann12

I forgot to add this other tip that I found out when I subscribed to an email newsletter: write top 10, 20, 30, etc. posts. Those posts often rank well in the search engines. I have found that to be true.

S

Stuti

Great useful information on here, I think really helpful to m as well....Once I get my site up and running, surely will use these techniques!

OhioTom76

OhioTom76

Writing and publishing a steady stream of high quality content tailored towards a specific set of low competition high volume tail terms related to your nice. Your time is better spent getting first page and/or first place on tail terms than going after terms that are too competitive and never even getting on the first page.

M

mikelouis

Talk about your blog on forums mostly try to market it by leaving a link in your post signatures. That is what I would do if am looking for a free traffic.

Jessi

Jessi

I have mostly used forums and blogs in the past for this purpose. I don't necessarily talk directly about my sites, but I think it helps promotion to build up a reputation on a site and allow people to follow your signature or comment link back to your site. You'll get a handful of regulars this way over time.

Kevin

Kevin

The link back in a forum setting is good but be mindful that if you are in a health forum then a link back to an automotive website might not be relevant. Yes there is a link back to your website but it may not be viewed as quality.

G

gadgetised

Twitter is a great way to promote blog posts. Just hash tag your posts appropriately and Twitter users will find your posts when they search those hash tags.

RjMaan

RjMaan

Actually, i know some of the basics of on-page and off-page SEO and also i prefer to create a quality backlinks of my site. This also increases the quality backlinks and my site worth.

Carly

Carly

Build a good niche community on your social media accounts and promote your blog for free on them.

J

jit90

I use social media for instant traffic. Like Facebook, Twitter and Google+, all three provides me 50-100 visitors daily with 2-3 hours of working. Then i do some blog comments on high traffic blog posts, post on active forums. This is the basic way of getting traffic to my blog.

SEO Powersuite Banner

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: