By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How Long Before Site is on Google?

Colin

Colin

Established Memeber
On the 3rd June I sent my Sitemap to Google Search Console.

On the 4th June it said …..Status…..Success.

Today, 17th June it shows that it has been ‘Last Read’ again.

The Google Search Console does not say that my site has any problems.

How long does it take to get on Google? My main keyword ‘railway photos’ is not in the first 10 pages yet.

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Established Memeber
A website doesnt naturally have entitlement to be positioned for the phrases it targets, it has to earn it over time.

Its likely if you google your URL, that the site is indexed. After that point it comes down to content, brand visibility and backlinks to help grow for specific phrases.

Time depends on how competative it is and how authoratative the brand is/becomes.

If your primary URL isnt showing when you google it , you can suggest it be indexed by going back to Search console, entering the URL in the top search bar and then request indexing.

Nati

Nati

Established Memeber
On the 3rd June I sent my Sitemap to Google Search Console.

On the 4th June it said …..Status…..Success.

Today, 17th June it shows that it has been ‘Last Read’ again.

The Google Search Console does not say that my site has any problems.

How long does it take to get on Google? My main keyword ‘railway photos’ is not in the first 10 pages yet.
My tips on how you can do to get Google to crawl and index a new website/page faster

1.As soon as you post a new piece of content, you need to go to your Google Search Console dashboard, click on URL inspection, or just enter the URL that you want to get indexed directly into the search field.
2. Improve the Internal Link Structure, browse Sitechecker website and check your ranking.
2. Submit an XML sitemap to Google.
3. Engage social media.
4. Gain inbound links.

Internal linking plugin

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: