By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How many domains do you own?

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
How many domains do you own?

Me personally I pick them up when I think they are interesting and own about 80 or so right now :)

Jimmy

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
17, I sell most of mine after a while if I haven't used them or cant find a use for them anymore.

Jimmy

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
Yep :) I dont see the point in holding onto things I'm not going to use, and it's hard to get sentimental about stuff on the internet :p

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
Yep :) I dont see the point in holding onto things I'm not going to use, and it's hard to get sentimental about stuff on the internet :p
I only keep hold of my really special ones (Like one word domains, good keywords or cool hacks etc;) the rest I try and clear out once every few months but always get some that can't sell :p

Leon.

Leon.

I currently have two; one I'm attempting to sell and one I'm actively using.

Beverly

Beverly

Currently six domains though I owned 20 domanis several years back. I'm limiting myself just to forums/blogs that are profitable and not chasing down every idea anymore. So only those projects get a proper domain name. The rest of my blogs are hosted on blogger.com

lowrider.STi

lowrider.STi

Wow, you guys sure have some. I only have two domains.

ashkan

ashkan

I have a list of domains I currently have and ones I let expire or sold in the past.

After counting all of them, it seems like I have bought 314 domains in my lifetime so far. :p

At the moment I might have around 10-20.

Shortie861

Shortie861

At the moment I only currently own the one domain which is keeping me on my toes. I do have plans for more domains at a later date for blogs and forums but that will be when I have more time to be able to work on them.

SeanFace101

SeanFace101

I currently own 5 domain names.
2 which are for my forums, 1 which is for my blog & i have 2 other domains from old websites that i dont use anymore.
:p

I

isuit21

I currently own one .net and two .com domains. Actually I am hardly using the first one I have ever bought, as it was originally purchased for a Minecraft gaming server. Unfortunately it does not exist anymore.

S

SonnyNET64

As of now, a few of mine are expiring and I've got no time or the money to re-new and update them everyday. So out of the 5, 3 of them are expiring. 2 domains are used for forums and main website.

SonnyNET64

Andrei

Andrei

I own 3 .com domains and 1 .org domain. Hopefully I will buy more in the close future.

bauss

bauss

I own just 2 domain name, but I've owned around 40 domains at the same time before. I stopped registering domains like crazy, and now I only register domains that I will develop.

Jessi

Jessi

I own 5 or so now.

I used to own several more than that, but I didn't have the time to provide content for all of them.

So I let some of them go. I do regret it now because I had some really good domains, but I just couldn't get them going with the time I had available.

Tara

Tara

I own 5 or so now.

I used to own several more than that, but I didn't have the time to provide content for all of them.

So I let some of them go. I do regret it now because I had some really good domains, but I just couldn't get them going with the time I had available.

I recently let go of a few domains too. I had some good plans for them, but they have been in the planning stages for a few years. I finally had to face the fact that I had other high priority projects. I did keep one that I've been holding because I use couldn't let it go.

So, I have 5 domains in total. Four are in use.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: