By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How To Create A Sitemap Of A Blogspot.

S

sheble

I am don't know much about it, Tell me about creating sitemap of a blogspot....
and what is the importance of sitemap.

Viktori

Viktori

I'm not sure if this is considered a sitemap, but I just enable my blog archives to appear on the sidebar at all times. I think it's a lot more convenient to have them there so guests won't have to click on menu buttons just to reach certain categories or articles, also it's a great way to let your guests preview each title of your blog so it probably betters you chances of a better bounce rate..

seosan7

seosan7

A sitemap is basically a "table of contents" of your site. Search engines like them. They are useful when the search engine crawls and index your site. If you want to set up a sitemap on your blogspot blog you can add a page using the "Page" gadget. Then you can do a sitemap manually, or get a program that can generate one for you automatically.

cefmac

cefmac

I don't know about Blogspot, but I know on Wordpress you can categorise your posts and set up a sidebar which displays categories, which is effectively a site map. Blogspot surely has a similar system? I'm sure there are ways to set up navigation sidebars based on most-used tags as well, but I haven't figured that out yet. :p Categories are much better for navigation, in my opinion!

Svedren

Svedren

TrainerPlus

TrainerPlus

You can create it easy man just follow my steps ....

I think you are trying to add your site at Webmaster Tools .

so if your blogger domain like this address.blogspot.com then your sitemap like this address.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml

if your domain is premium then like this address.com/sitemap.xml

thanks

SEO Powersuite Banner

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: