By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How to drive traffic from social media

whitevoxindia

whitevoxindia

Hello everyone,

Can anyone guide me how can i drive traffic from social media to my blog or website?

And how can i get traffic from Reddit website?

Give me some clues or steps to understand them.

Thanks in Advance.

archanaluthra

archanaluthra

1. Fill in your profile.
  2. Promote your blog content.
  3. Make your content easy to share.
  4. Post when your audience is active.
  5. Focus on sharing visual content.
  6. Engage with your audience
  7. Optimize your calls-to-action.
  8. Test paid social advertising.

N

Neetha

• How to optimize the call to action??
  • Yes I used to post the doubts or topic in reddit in order to make customers engage but I didn't get any backlink from it, I think they had provided "no follow" links it, so how do we get backlinks?
  • how to promote our blogs?
  • Is there any way to get direct backlinks from social media to our websites?

R

RH-Calvin

Social traffic can be generated by sharing your blog pages and website pages to various social groups and timelines. This will help to get more visitors redirected to your webpages and build your website popularity online.

W

williansmith456

Drive traffic from social media
  • Promote your blog content.
  • Make your content easy to share.
  • Post when your audience is active.
  • Focus on sharing visual content.
  • Engage with your audience (consistently).
  • Optimize your calls-to-action.
  • Test paid social advertising
Email us at: contact@qdexitechnology.com

mecion

mecion

If you want to get large amounts of traffic from reddit, you have to keep your posts highly relevant to the users. This means that the more that you can tailor your posts to the subreddit that you're posting in, the better. Avoid posting content that addresses too broad of an audience.

R

rahul_11

Promote your blog content.
Post every day
Focus on sharing visual content.
Engage with your audience
Update you content time by time

4squarelogic

4squarelogic

1. Fill in your profile. ...
  2. Promote your blog content. ...
  3. 3. Make your content easy to share. ...
  4. Post when your audience is active. ...
  5. Focus on sharing visual content. ...
  6. Engage with your audience (consistently). ...
  7. Optimize your calls-to-action. ...
  8. Test paid social advertising.

J

Jennifer Neon

When coming to promote your services or products, social media can prove to be very helpful in promoting any products across the globe. You will now no longer be restricted to a small physical location to increase your conversion rate.
But you need to follow some steps which could help you to increase your social media signals among your audience and thus increasing the traffic of your website.
Some steps might include:
  1. Goal - Before creating a social media page you need to have a set goal about what your page is going to target.
  2. Remain Active - Being active on social media is very necessary. This will show that you are a real individual in the world of social media which also has a great number of anonymous users.
  3. User-friendly posts- The posts on your page should be informative as well as attractive at the same time. The user should be engrossed in your page when he or she visits your media page.
  4. Be Prompt - You should be prompt enough to solve the queries of your client. Do not keep them waiting for their answers.
  5. Share Knowledge - Do not focus only on promoting yourself on the social media page as the name suggests you should also try to socialize with your clients on the page by sharing with them some knowledge.
Your knowledge related posts can include anything it could include posts or newsletters related to your niche or maybe you can update them with some changes you are thinking to bring in your product or you can also try to know their perspective for your product and make valuable improvements to your service.

Reddit
Before knowing how to gain traffic from Reddit you should know what is it because every social media platform is very much different from one another. Hence, knowing Reddit will help you understand sharing what type of posts could be fruitful for you and your audience.

So, “Reddit is a social news website and forum where the site members themselves submit there content and promote themselves.”

Above can be counted as a general definition for Reddit. Now let us hop on to necessary steps on how to gain traffic from it and increase your conversions.
  1. The first thing you should focus on is on maintaining the relevancy of your posts. The posts should be highly relevant to your target audience and if you share irrelevant posts it would give you a negative or down vote.
  2. Try to provide the best content you have in your pocket. Remember the quantity does not matter but the quality of the post matters a lot.
  3. Avoid sharing too many posts based on your subreddit. Share a single but your best post and try to wait and watch its progress at least for two to three weeks.
  4. Try to show engagement in your community, this step can be similar to what I have said about sharing knowledge for other social media platforms.
  5. Notice and tell your concerns in the community before anyone else does.
  6. If you are new to Reddit try not to keep your first or second post that directly promotes your product.
  7. If you think anything which could be beneficial for your audience is prompt in sharing that post. This could any new updates you are thinking to bring or any offers which you think can be profitable for your visitors. Not only this will help direct traffic to your page but it also shows your engagement with your audience.
  8. Try to be quick and humble in commenting your views to your client.

These are some of the few ways which I think could help bring traffic to your site if you are thinking to choose Reddit to promote your products.
But you should always keep in mind and understand that social media is an added method to increase traffic to your site but it should never be your primary approach to gain traffic.

If you want to increase the social media popularity of your page you can go through the Social Media Marketing services by MakeWebBetter.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: