By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How to earn money with affiliate programs

Beverly

Beverly

Over the years, I have promoted various affiliate programs. Some of the best tips that worked for me are:

* Don't rely on banners to make product sales. Post enthusiastic reviews about the affiliate product on your blog, Hub or other article directory linking back to the affiliate product when possible.

* Choose affiliate programs that offer a high pay out per sale or monthly residual income, such as website hosting plans or subscriptions.

* Make a Youtube style video about the affiliate product where you discuss the pros/cons of the product in an objective way.

Please offer some useful tips for affiliate promotion.

lowrider.STi

lowrider.STi

If you have tried the product you're selling is always an advantage. You can write an article about how good was/is.

emd3

emd3

I agree about trying the product, and truly being a believer in it before selling it. I've done this a few times on my blog using Amazon's affiliate program, but unfortunately I haven't made any money from it yet. I'm still new to learning about how affiliate marketing works. I feel as though my audience may not be large enough to earn any revenue from it yet.

M

mkcookin

These are excellent tips. Creating a well written review, or a video showing the pros and cons is the best way to get a huge increase in sales.

You can show your audience was it in it for them, and what they can not expect to get too. They will love you for this, and trust you even more, which makes more sales.

I have also found email marketing one of the best methods. It has been proven it takes showing a person a product on average 5-8 times before they consider buying. If you have a blog promoting a product, they will only see it once, then leave.

But if you have them in your email list, you then can promote it several times, in between well written emails that deliver massive value.

Rube

Rube

These are all good tips for affiliate marketing. If you choose a program with only one type of product, such as webhosting, be sure it is something you are enthusiastic about and that you can find a market for.

If you choose a program such as Amazon, with thousands of products to promote, you can pick as many as you like and find a bigger audience for them.

Sometimes it's better to join an affiliate program where you can earn a lot of small commissions, rather than having to wait for one big sale that pays a lot of commission. Decide which is better for you, and for your type of online marketing.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: