By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How to get more Facebook fans

Beverly

Beverly

I'd like to make my work at home blog more popular with Facebook fans. I'm always posting updates on Facebook fan page regularly so the content is always fresh. But i've noticed the traffic coming from Facebook is low. Just wondering what other techniques can be used to draw people from Facebook (who are not already my blog readers) onto my Fan page and then onto my blog.

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
You should try services like SocialSmash to build up your Facebook fans for free on your page. They work pretty well and there is zero investment (unless you really want them fast).

lowrider.STi

lowrider.STi

Or SocialClerks, that works pretty well too. You can also ask some of your friends to share your page.

Shortie861

Shortie861

I have always wondered this myself to be honest as I would love to be able to boost the likes I have on my page to help traffic however I have always been weary about using certain sites or even just joining them for random likes because you don't always get people liking your page because that is what they are interested in. Sure if you have a range of things to offer then random likes may work

N

NeoGills

You should have to post your website link on other pages
i think it's good idea ;)

F

Florentino89

5 Facebook Marketing Tips To Get Facebook Fans For Your Business:

• Facebook ads – This is by far the easiest way to start getting fans for your page especially if you don’t have an existing blog/website to promote your page on.
  • Use a Reveal Tab – Whether you are creating your own fan page or having someone make it for you, using the reveal tab to convert visitors in to fans really helps boost the number of likes you will get. A reveal tab means that non-fans have to click the like button before being able to see your content meaning more ‘likes’.
  • Don’t Over Promote Yourself – The best thing about fan pages is that they can grow virally. While you need to be getting your fans to take action you don’t want your fan page to be plastered with self-promotional junk. You need to give your fans value so that they keep coming back for more AND so that they recommend you to friends. No one is going to recommend you to their good friends if all you do is promote your business opportunity, affiliate links and products. It’s about creating a community of fans that start to share your name/brand with their friends, who share with their friends…until it snowballs out of control
  • Use External Media - Whether it’s other internet sources like Twitter, your blog, your autoresponders or it’s offline marketing like your ads, your business cards etc. make sure you put your fan page url on there so that people can connect with you. Facebook is far more casual, and even though by using Facebook for marketing you can really make a killing, people are much more likely to just hit the ‘like’ button than to go to your website and opt in to your email list. Make it easy for them to find you and connect with you.
  • Get Them Clicking! – Not many people use this, maybe they just haven’t picked up on it yet, but here’s how Facebook determines who appears on your ‘newsfeed’ on the home page. Every time you ‘like’ some one, send a message, look at someones photo, comment or click a link that they share, Facebook recognises that you have recently interacted, so their stuff appears more regularly on your newsfeed. The same goes for fan pages. If you interact on a fan page it will show up more frequently in the future. Utilise this by getting your fans to interact on your page the moment you click like. Tell them to get involved in a discussion or post some photos for them to look at. When they interact by ‘liking’ or commenting this appears on their profile for all of THEIR friends to see, increasing your exposure.

E

edwardkingston

Why you don't buy Facebook fan from someone service?
may be the best way to get likes in short time!

M

mirecalbangs

If you need traffic over your page, you may Buy Facebook Likes. This will avail you to like on other people's pages and you will have fans in 1:1 ratio. its free and you can pay for more fans. You can do it to your twitterpage/youtube channel too.

T

tommymaczoidberg

I think it's a waste of time and money to buy likes or pay to recruit fans. Those people will not convert into traffic. They're just for show. I think you should use your blog to get your existing audience to like you on Facebook rather than using Facebook to get new people to go to you blog. Use Facebook to personally connect with the readers you already have, not recruit new readers.

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

Isn't the reveal tab approach a little counter-intuitive since forcing someone to like something before they are allowed to see it is a recipe for gathering a lot of un-likes too? Worse, you may get reported for spamming and it's conceivable that all your effort goes up in smoke overnight.

Samurai

Samurai

I think that the number #1 tip is to write viral content. If people are sharing your content, sooner or later some of their friends will check out it. Moreover, simply ask your followers to share your posts on Facebook. I don't recommend buying Facebook likes. You want to build a real following, not fake numbers.

S

SonnyNET64

Just continue using specific keywords that are searched by the general public using the Google Keyword Tool. If there is low competition, use that on your Facebook page, and that may attract customers/viewers to your site.

SonnyNET64

vida_llevares

vida_llevares

Make your Facebook posts more engaging. You can also organize contests and offer simple freebies or prizes.

Andrei

Andrei

You can buy them from sites like Fiverr.com or others, but I'm very resilient in using those cause they are not actually real followers, and you end up by having a lot of fans, but actually few of them are really interested in your page. You should try instead doing more interesting posts and attract people to join the hard way.

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

People are so blind to the social buttons nowadays that you really have to point them out and ask that your "valued readers/members" please remember to use them. If you don't ask, you don't often receive anymore.

N

neoflip

Make your post interesting, so no one can leave your page.
use some SEO service like social clerks to get some free likes.

Tara

Tara

You should try services like SocialSmash to build up your Facebook fans for free on your page. They work pretty well and there is zero investment (unless you really want them fast).

I have never heard of this program. Thanks for mentioning it here. :)

I join groups in my niche and actively participate. I try to post stuff of value. Mostly, stuff about my niche. I don't use Facebook as much as I should.

F

fancy

I think adding more fans to your Facebook page is as easy as creating the page itself. Click suggestion for more friends to get your fans. Especially in Facebook it’s not quite easy to find people neglecting your suggestions. You can also send links; posts and comments regularly to other Facebook pages where you are a fan. You can also introduce contests for your fans to win some gifts to help make them remain active. The Facebook like tool is also another active way you can add friends to your facebook page.

DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReilly

I think one of the best ways is to add your like button to your website & share it with friends. Adding other businesses and asking them to like your page is good also, plus SocialClerks & SocialSmash.

M

mkcookin

There use to be a time when posting great post on your Facebook page and then commenting on other pages generated you decent traffic. However, I believe the best way to grow and have a profitable fan page is through Facebook ads.

You can generate thousands of likes and followers that are very interested in your page, if you create a good Facebook ad.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: