By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How to index all pages of website in google?

whitevoxindia

whitevoxindia

Hello Everyone,

I just want to know, how can i index my website 30+ pages in google.

When i search my domain name it only shows 3 pages ,

Thanks in advance..

Waiting for the suggestions on i can learn and work to do this.

J

Jennifer Neon

Indexing of webpages is somewhat similar to the listing of books on a particular subject in a library where all SERPs can be taken as book racks. Now imagine you want a particular book from the librarian then he or she will go through the cards available on the book racks which is known as crawling in terms of search. When he or she finds the relevant card will go and tell you the books which are kept there (indexing). You go through the books and take the book fulfills all your needs.
But all the books in the world will not be listed and this the thing you want it to be done, listing your book(web page) on the racks (SERPs) of the library (Google).

There very few and simple steps that you can follow for the task to be done -

1. Check if all your pages are indexed in Google Search Console. You can do this by simply logging in the Google Search Console and then going to the coverage section to check if there is any error.

2. If there is any error then it could be due to the following possible errors:
- you might have set the page to NOINDEX in the sitemap
- you may have not added the page to your sitemap at all to be crawled by robot.txt.

3. The other reason could be deadlinks. In such a case you should either remove that page or set it 301 redirect.

4. You might not have enough authority for your page. The solution could be providing linking of such pages with those which have good authority so that the authority of your page could be increased and itis enough to be crawled by the crawler.

5. Removing all the low-quality pages from your website. This could be done by-
- Setting them to NOINDEX
- Performing 301 redirect. this could be done in a case if your page has high traffic.
- Delete all 404 error pages.
6. Include the pages to be indexed in your sitemap.
7. Trying to achieve high-quality backlinks by commenting, blogging or guest posts.

These are some simple steps that you can use to get your pages indexed on Google. But still, the basic foundation of all these steps comes through profound On-page SEO.
I hope you find this answer helpful. :) .
If you want to increase your On-page traffic organically you can check out the SEO services given by makewebbetter.com

R

rais

Navigate to Crawl Fetch as Google.
Take the URL you'd like indexed and paste it into the search bar.
Click the Fetch button.
After Google had found the URL, click Submit to Index.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: