By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Interlinking Duplicate links

B

Bespokeleads

Hi Guys,

I am in need of a little help.

I have paid twice for web development services and I still cant seem to get over an issue.

I am hoping someone on here may be able to shed some light on why I face this problem,

The problem is do with interlinking. My links come up saying I have duplicate links on all my content.

Every single page has a duplicate link.

I cant seem to solve this problem any advise would be much helpful.

Thank you.

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Established Memeber
It might be helpful to post where you are finding this issue from ? Are you using an online audit tool ? Could you post a screenshot of the error ?

B

Bespokeleads

text-duplicate.png

Hi, I use the tool seo ability and checked on a few other tools. Here is a screen shot of the problem i facing?

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Established Memeber
I would say thats not a development issue. I'm not even sure its an SEO issue depending on how you are using it and how the site is structured, if this is an on-site anchor, then its likely you will use the page names for internal linking and navigational purposes.

The only instance I feel it may become a problem is if you are using sections of content with the same links, same anchor, same surrounding text across different pages of the site.

The fix to stop the tool from complaining about it, is mix it up and have different varients of the anchor in different places around the site. Which may help diversify a little anyway.

B

Bespokeleads

Yeah it just the page name, I wasn't sure if it was maybe my menu showing twice or something of that nature. Thank you for your reply :)

Internal linking plugin

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: