By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

My experiences with Bubblews

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

I think the concept is great. Writing about anything you like to write about and getting money for every article you write and every view and comment you get.

But there is the problem with the payment issues. I just got 1 payment out of 4 and that's when I quit. They never answered to my messages and never told me why the three other redemptions were still pending. I am sure I will never see that money.

And there a lot of such stories.

caparica007

caparica007

What? You got to $25 four times and only got paid once? Really? I haven't made my first $25 and this that you are writing is really discouraging me...

Any more of these cases?

Eudora13

Eudora13

I've managed to pay out my second redemption but my first and third have been pending forever, I dont think I'm getting them. It's very discouraging.. I'm not going back to it again until (if at all) my payments are cleared.

P

protoboard

It's a shame to hear about payment issues at Bubblews. I've been there for two months and I'm reaching my second redemption. The first time I reach $25 I got paid in about three or four days. That was awesome. This time I'm expecting that it will be the same but hearing this kind of news about Bubblews makes me worry about getting paid or not.

If I see that the site does not pay me I would stop writing there too.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

I guess you have to have just some luck there to get your money. At the end I was able to redeem every three days so it would have been a very good way to make some money.

There are a lot of such stories, even on Bubblews itself. On the other hand there are also a lot stories about people getting their payments constantly. You just can't tell what will happen to you. If it works out it's cool there, if not it's somehow depressing.

Rube

Rube

I have seen many similar stories bout non-payment from Bubblews. I see quality writers and poor writers there. The ones who write well seem to get paid with no problem. The ones who don't get their payments seem to have difficulty understanding the rules and have not contributed anything of value to the website. I'm not saying this is always the case, but in the terms are clearly stated that the owner has the right to close any account, and all posts are vetted to check that they comply before money is paid out.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

I followed every rule, there are not that much of them and they are very clear. And it just makes no sense when you got redemption nr 1, nr 3 and nr 5 but nr 2 and nr 4 were denied. Heard such stories and with that being told you can ask yourself how that's possible when the reason for not paying out is supposed to be that you have not followed the rules. With nr 5 they too pay out for those articles that were rejected with nr 2 and 4.

Any article with good grammar has a value for the site as they can put ads on it. What you write about doesn't really matter at all. And it's not that they close accounts, they let people continue writing and say "Be patient, we have a lot to do.". A lot of people still won't get their money but while they have waited they wrote more content for the site in the hope to get any redemption through.

cefmac

cefmac

Reading through threads like these is making me feel very discouraged. :oops: I joined Bubblews on Sunday afternoon and so far have had a greta experience, connecting with lots of people and earning about $7 already. I'm now terrified I'm not going to get paid! I've followed the rules most of the time, but one time I put in a referral link because I didn't realise that was against the rules. I hastily edited it out but now I'm paranoid they'll have noticed and won't pay me!

Codi

Codi

Aww...I was just saying how I hadn't heard anything bad about Bubblews...and now I'm seeing that some people are having problems getting paid on this forum...that stinks :( Please do keep us all updated here and I'll definitely be checking back...guess I'm going to put off investing any energy with earning there for a bit until I find out more.

MercyL

MercyL

I think the concept is great. Writing about anything you like to write about and getting money for every article you write and every view and comment you get.

But there is the problem with the payment issues. I just got 1 payment out of 4 and that's when I quit. They never answered to my messages and never told me why the three other redemptions were still pending. I am sure I will never see that money.

I think I might have found your problem:

"...For every comment you receive on every post you create, you get paid for. This payout will vary based on how much ad revenue Bubblews is pulling in."

No matter how much you write, how ell you write, and the number of readers you have, in the end you don't get paid if the website is not pulling in a certain amount of money, and I bet there is no place on the site revealing how much revenue Bubblews actually pulls in on a daily basis. If you find it, please let me know!

davidj212

davidj212

I never signed up for Bubblews for that exact reason! Before I join any site that I can make money with, I always reasearch them on Google first, to make sure they're legit and actually pay their members. What I found for Bubblews, was a ton of mixed reviews. Some of them were good, but most of them were bad, mostly concerning the payments, like you pointed out. I recommend you just move on from that site to something better and more trustworthy, like Hubpages for example. I hope this helps.

P

protoboard

As some of you have said there are many stories about people who haven't got their payments and also many about people who have so it's really hard to tell if the site is legit or not. The only way to find this is by writing yourself and then hitting the redeem button.

What I would like is that Bubblews was more open about the cases where they don't pay. That way those people can avoid those mistakes and be sure they will be paid next time. But there isn't much communication from Bubblews staff.

Kristy

Kristy

I'm glad you at least got one payment. I'm still waiting on my first redemption but at this point I don't expect to ever see a penny of it. People are getting screwed over by them left and right and communication from staff is pretty much non existent. Such a shame too cause earning was so easy but I've been thinking lately that I wouldn't be surprised if those earnings you see in your bank on there aren't even real. I mean there are so many other revenue sharing sites out there that are established and have been around a long time and earning on those sites is pretty hard and then all of a sudden comes along this new site where money just comes so easy. We might not have even been earning that money. I think it's possible that they just make it look like you're earning a lot so everyone will go tell everyone else about it and they'll sign up and so on. If I don't get my money by the 1st I'm just going to delete my content (assuming they'll even let me) and move on to something else. I'm not leaving my content up so those scammers can continue earning from my articles.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

I think I might have found your problem:

"...For every comment you receive on every post you create, you get paid for. This payout will vary based on how much ad revenue Bubblews is pulling in."

No matter how much you write, how ell you write, and the number of readers you have, in the end you don't get paid if the website is not pulling in a certain amount of money, and I bet there is no place on the site revealing how much revenue Bubblews actually pulls in on a daily basis. If you find it, please let me know!

I don't know. It would explain the problems if you wouldn't see people being paid out and other people not being paid out at the exact same time. You could say that maybe their revenue isn't enough to pay all members that have redeemed but that's not good either.

No, there is of course no such place revealing the income of Bubblews. It's very intransparent.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Reading through threads like these is making me feel very discouraged. :oops: I joined Bubblews on Sunday afternoon and so far have had a greta experience, connecting with lots of people and earning about $7 already. I'm now terrified I'm not going to get paid! I've followed the rules most of the time, but one time I put in a referral link because I didn't realise that was against the rules. I hastily edited it out but now I'm paranoid they'll have noticed and won't pay me!

Well, as much bad things as I said about Bubblews I don't think this would be a problem. I would just delete the article so all you income from it is taken away from your bank. This way they can't say you're earning money with articles that don't follow the rules.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

If I don't get my money by the 1st I'm just going to delete my content (assuming they'll even let me) and move on to something else. I'm not leaving my content up so those scammers can continue earning from my articles.

Well, there is no option to delete your account by yourself so I wrote them to delete it and they actually did. Before that I replaced every title of every article and every text of every article with "----". This way they won't be able to profit from my texts anymore.

Kristy

Kristy

Well, there is no option to delete your account by yourself so I wrote them to delete it and they actually did. Before that I replaced every title of every article and every text of every article with "----". This way they won't be able to profit from my texts anymore.

I didn't delete my account but I deleted all my articles there except for one that says they are a scam. I don't know how long that article will stay up though. (I'm sure there is a good chance it'll get deleted, but then again I've seen tons of other articles on there saying the same thing so maybe they don't even bother with them.)

I also filed a complaint with the better business bureau. I seriously doubt it'll do any good but I think it's worth a shot. For me it was just $25 bucks I got scammed out of but I worry about the people that have been seeing money pouring into their "bank" page and some of them are expecting large sums of money and a lot of them probably won't get it.

Oh well. I don't expect them to stay in business much longer but I guess we'll see.

P

protoboard

So far I've got 2 payments and I'm still writing for the site but I think I should be looking for an alternative because of all the scary stories about the site and I'm afraid of them not paying me the next time.

I'll keep writing on that site, hope they don't run into scam.

MercyL

MercyL

I like your style!

If freelancers do not stand up for themselves, no one will. The webmaster might restore your content, but doing so will mean putting forth effort that he or she wants to wants to use somewhere else!

cefmac

cefmac

I successfully transferred my first redemption to my bank account yesterday, I'm so pleased! :D I'm now at about $15, so I'm a little over halfway to my next redemption. I'm still slightly scared that I won't get my money, but I've been following the rules very closely so I think I should be okay.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: