• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

My website was built with Angular JS 1 . I need all the pages will crawl Google?

My website was built with Angular JS 1 (not a wordpress site). When i posted some website posts within same day. So ,When ever i checked my website on Google SERP (site:example.com),identified some of pages are crawled within 24hrs and some of pages within 1 week and some of pages with in 1 month and some of pages not cralwed . My Question is why this was happened?

Staff member
Your question Isn't really that clear.

Id recommend reading a couple of these articles if you feel you have indexing problems with Angular JS. More specifically making sure you have a sitemap and you are using prerendering.

Angular JS is not something I have a wealth of experience with, but in a generalisation just because a page is created, and even included in a sitemap it doesnt mean it will get indexed or remain in the index.
If you are able to post up the URL's in question we maybe able to give a more fulfilling answer or possible cause.
SEO Powersuite Banner

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: