By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!
V

Vaishali

Hi All,
I have a question regarding paid backlinks. If I purchase some backlinks for my company that will worth or not. This is the first time I am thinking about to purchase backlinks but I am a little confused that paid backlinks will worth it or not. Please put the comments if anybody has experience of paid backlinks.

nshep

nshep

It really depends where you are purchasing them from. Usually, I would advise against buying backlinks but there are some reputable SEO companies out there that do good work in building backlinks. If you are thinking about purchasing them from Fiverr or similar, forget it.

carpetcleaningdublin

carpetcleaningdublin

You shouldnt do it mate

I did a search on my banklinks with Semrush and all paid links were listed as red. That particular website had a big fall in seo and i could not explain it. Checking the backlinks, i have noticed that a "submit link website" where i paid 30 euro for a link (very powerful website) had generated over 100k links to my website in 1 month. 100k links. They had websites all over the planet and each website was adding my website and it was like a printer printing links.

It looked very un natural because the month before i had about 1200 great links & now i had over 100k links. So i decided to disavow that particular domain. The site is back in the top.

Was disavowing that website the solution? Not sure. But the website has recovered after it.

You need natural links if you are planning to last in business for long. Quick paid links can give you a great boost but then you can lose it after you start hiring people and spending money in equipment thinking that you are doing great. Then in 1 morning you wake up to find your website on page 3000

Carpet Cleaning

Latest posts

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: