• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join us!

PyroCMS

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
Has anybody used PyroCMS before? I have been seeing it used around and I really like the look of it, it is using codeignitor so it should be very easy to extend too.

Jimmy

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
I hadn't heard of it before I saw this thread but it actually looks very good, I might have to install it on Xammp and have a play with it :p

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
Let me know what you think of it :)

I hadn't heard of it before I saw this thread but it actually looks very good, I might have to install it on Xammp and have a play with it :p

lucasbytegenius

lucasbytegenius

Definitely one of the best CMSs I've used. I prefer WordPress for CMS stuff though, call me a noob or stupid if you like but WordPress is awesome.

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
Definitely one of the best CMSs I've used. I prefer WordPress for CMS stuff though, call me a noob or stupid if you like but WordPress is awesome.
Wordpress is awesome for anything content related, the developer ecosystem is incredible. I don't think anybody will call you a noob :p

SEO Powersuite Banner

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] SEO Meta XF2
    [Rivmedia] SEO Meta XF2
    Create search engine friendly and user enticing Titles for nodes while retaining their visual names.
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] SEO Auto Linker
    [Rivmedia] SEO Auto Linker
    SEO Auto linker allows forum owners to dynamically add links to words in posts
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: