I had changed my title and description of my website, but the only description got updated in SERP's. Can anyone suggest me a solution for it?
Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.
Hi stephen,Hello Neetha,
Thanks for asking your query. Google more than likely hasn't crawled your site to notice the changes you implemented. Depending on the size and popularity of your site, it could take some time before these changes reflect in search results.
Here are some suggestions to help the process:
- Check your server responses
- Check your robots.txt and meta tags
- Verify your site in Google & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Update your sitemap and upload it to Google & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Make sure your site is crawlable for Googlebot
- Google also crawls through inbound links to your site - take a look at your Local SEO for some potentially quick and easy wins