By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

What makes a web designer reputable?

BenjaminFerguson

BenjaminFerguson

So my best friend and I are planning to put up an online store for our organic products. The problem is we still haven’t hired any web designer yet. My cousin told us about this web designer Durham based that she hired before. But before anything else, what things should we look for to ensure that we’ll be working with a reputable designer?

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Established Memeber
Probably a little bias here providing web design services, but I always beleive it ultimately comes down to budget and what you wish to get out of that budget.

What price ranges are you looking for and what do you need to get out of it, if your serious about your business then the budget should resemble that, going for a web designer who's charging peanuts, typically gets you Monkeys.

B

bracknelson

Established Memeber
The most initial quality is how much experience agency/individual keep in this industry. Apart from this, which methods and strategies are applied and it would be smarter to hire a web designer that can show you a detailed portfolio of their experiences with past clients.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: