By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

What's the best affiliate program to earn money with?

Beverly

Beverly

One of my favorite affiliate programs is Joe Bucks aka Market Health, a beauty/health product affiliate program. They offer many great products to market, glossy banners/promotional materials for blogs, professional mini-sites; free hosting of product sites for members and even pre-written articles and reviews to post along with your affiliate links. They pay via Paypal. This affiliate company has proven successful especially in my beauty blog niche.

What's your favorite affiliate program or network?

lowrider.STi

lowrider.STi

I'm promoting a friend's t-shirt selling business, with an animated banner on my site. I'm not earning very much, but he just started, so it's better than nothing.

N

NeoGills

I didn't participate in any affiliated program so i don't know bout it.

rannt

rannt

At the moment I only participate in the SEOClerks aff program.

E

edwardkingston

Em also participated in seoclerks affiliate program, just wish me luck
:)

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: