By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Why is a long tail keyword more SEO worthy than short-tail?

HMS Naveen

HMS Naveen

When I learning about the way to rank Keyword on SERP, One term has crossed many times "USE LONG TAIL KEYWORD". Here My doubt is Why long tail keyword more SEO worthy than short-tail? and Is any new practice I need to follow to Change my website keywords from Short Tail to Long Tail?

K

kaz

Its a good, and a huge topic to cover in a comment but, here is the summary of what this is all about.
Google wanted to understand searchers intent therefore they created humming bird algorithm. It mainly focuses on understanding users search intent. They classified search intent into three segments:
1. Informational: Deals with general information search queries. e.g. When was King George born?
2. Navigational: Mainly deals with the navigational queries. e.g. Where can I book the driving test in Harrow?
3. Transactional: Best dinning places in London?

Just use variables in content, for example recently I put together a content for one of the dentists, here is how I drafted it:

What level of Perfection should I expect?
Are veneers pain free?
How many appointments do I need?
How long does veneer last?

Idea is to build your content by keeping searchers intent in mind.
Please like my comment if you find it useful. Thanks...

Latest posts

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: