By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Any New Social Media Website Producing Quick Traffic??

Danch

Danch

Has anyone come across a new social media website producing quick traffic results in the lines of Facebook or Twitter? Pinterest is being labeled as the next big traffic opportunity.

I'm looking for a social website that is currently drawing thousands of new subscribers. Net results must coordinate with my limited marketing capability n terms of paying for paid traffic.

rohit21

rohit21

Stumble Upon, Pinterest and Twitter are most popular social media websites for generating traffic on site after Facebook.

A

azlan

Apart from those already mentioned, I've heard people getting success with Tumblr

BigJ

BigJ

The big names were mostly covered. Don't forget Youtube and other video sharing sites.

Bubblews has a very active community of 65 000, you may be able to get some traffic from there. I just have an affiliate link on my profile page that has attracted a few dozen views without any promotion.

A

A C Nelson

I agree Bubblews has traffic, just be careful on what you post as far as links. Some have been kicked off if that's all they do. All of the rest I know were mentioned above. Reddit is a site where you can post links, but you have to find the right group to get the most traffic.

V

vash

I have always submit every article of mine (and also some popular forum threads) to total 8 social media/network/bookmark sites. They are Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Delicious, Digg, Diiggo, LinkedIn, Reddit. I also answer a lot of niche questions on Yahoo Answers with links back to my articles for more information.

So far I have got quite a few visits from Yahoo Answers and Stumbleupon. At least that's what my traffic tracking tools had told me. In the first 2 weeks of August 2013, I got total over 350 visits from Yahoo Answers. Around 50 visits from Stumbleupon.

Danch

Danch

I have always submit every article of mine (and also some popular forum threads) to total 8 social media/network/bookmark sites. They are Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Delicious, Digg, Diiggo, LinkedIn, Reddit. I also answer a lot of niche questions on Yahoo Answers with links back to my articles for more information.

So far I have got quite a few visits from Yahoo Answers and Stumbleupon. At least that's what my traffic tracking tools had told me. In the first 2 weeks of August 2013, I got total over 350 visits from Yahoo Answers. Around 50 visits from Stumbleupon.

That's great news for a detailer like me. I have made a note of all the different avenues you have chosen to post articles. I have definite reason to believe I may get similar results from StumbleUpon. I haven't tried Yahoo Answers as yet but will definitely make an attempt.

I would also include YouTube in promotion in conjunction with the successful methods you have listed out. It's time to try out with a current project I'm working on.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: