By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Best way to open youtube channel

S

SarahPeter

Hi guys,

I am planning to setup 3 youtube channels.
Which of the following would be an ideal way to setup all 3 channels.
1) setup all 3 channels under 1 gmail/youtube login
2) setup separate gmail/youtube logins for all 3 channels

please help me with your kind suggestions. thank you

Jennifer Neon

Jennifer Neon

Established Memeber
You can definitely create multiple accounts under the same Gmail accounts. But keep in mind that you share unique content in each of your 3 channels and your videos are optimized.

T

theteamplayer

Established Memeber
youtube is a great way to get traffic, but you only have the first 48 hours to rank, otherwise you will not.

there is a limit of 69 videos you can upload in one day before google just locks you out of your account forever - the vids stay there, but you lose your channel :eek:(

google likes consistency in youtube, ie it likes to know that you will post at this time on this day consistantly. it's algorithm rewards you with th users you want.

good luck

Ado064

Ado064

Hi guys,

I am planning to setup 3 youtube channels.
Which of the following would be an ideal way to setup all 3 channels.
1) setup all 3 channels under 1 gmail/youtube login
2) setup separate gmail/youtube logins for all 3 channels

please help me with your kind suggestions. thank you

Ado064

Ado064

i'd set up all 3 under one just keeps it all in house and easier for users to see when on your main channel, we have a youtube channel ourselvs, thehoxtontrend

K

kyotobaths

Login YouTube
Open your preferred web browser and enter youtube is an address box located at the top of the page. After now, click the "Enter" button; it will redirect you and the YouTube home page.
If you are not logged in to your Google account, you need to enter your Email address or phone number and password correctly in the given box.

alexson

alexson

Established Memeber
First of all open one channel and stable it properly. Increase its subscribers and watch time. Then open another channel. When one of your channel popular than the other one become the same.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: