By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

BSA approved, $300 in sales (10 Days), 5k Members - How much?

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
I have a website I will be listing for sale on Flippa soon and it has 5,000+ members growing by about 100+ daily, It has sold $300+ worth of products in the last 10 days and has recently been accepted to buysellads. How much would you say it was worth?

StevenF50

StevenF50

Okay well based on just it's money making success and memberbase. This is mainly based on how much yearly income it could get 10,000$ at a push. I would say though it should be sold at around 7,000.

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
I was hoping for around $3k if I sell it in a month when it is larger, It would be epic if I got $7-10k though :D

StevenF50

StevenF50

I believe if you find the right buyer you can get a lot. I would suggest trying to earn as much money through ads as possible to help it sell.

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
I will be using Flippa to sell this website, And yeah, I always try to earn as much as possible via any of my sites :p

StevenF50

StevenF50

Yup so on flippa when you fill that earnings report thing you have to do people will be like awesome lets bid 5,000 :p

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: