By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How Long Have You Been Designing?

Terry Harvey

Terry Harvey

I've been designing for around a year and a half now. I'm happy with my achievements. What about you guys?

Dean

Dean

I have been designing for years now, started out making CD covers for my friends and only really developed any real skills in the last year when I started applying graphics to websites.

Dean

Dean

Yeah haha they weren't the best but it got me on the road to learning :)

Terry Harvey

Terry Harvey

lol. Well I started out on GIMP. Give me a few minutes to find my oldest work. :D

admin10.png

2ihb1q8.gif

NewPM.png

bluead10.png

2510.png

batter12.png

All made for ForuMotion back in the old days. :p

D

Darthmaul

I never really got into GIMP, always was into PAINT.NET
If you count graphics, I have been designing for about 4 years now....but not all of it has been good :p

T

Tindris

I have been designing for a few years, don't have loads of time right now though

StevenF50

StevenF50

It's only today I decided I must improve my graphic skills :p

A

Austin

Roughly a year. Iv'e improved greatly now that I'm off GIMP and using PS.

I

isuit21

I have been designing for about 6 month now and have only watched a few times some tutorial videos. I simply like trying it and improving my skills by looking the arts of others. One idea build upon another.

S

Shole

I designed only for my self and am like 2 months in that and i am happy that i dont need to pay someone to do it for me :D

Andrei

Andrei

I started designing since I was 15. I did the front cover for the high school's newspaper. Now I could call myself an expert in web design and offline - corporate design.

S

SonnyNET64

I've been designing for just about 2 years now. I love the whole aspects of designing. The hard work, determination, it's great!
Not only do I designing websites, I also do GFX work.

SonnyNET64

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: