By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How many twitter followers do you have?

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
How many followers have you got on your largest twitter account?

My largest has about 360,000 followers and I have others with like 100k etc;

lowrider.STi

lowrider.STi

Wow, 360k?! That's impressive. I have only a few, not even 100.

ashkan

ashkan

I don't use twitter myself but I do have many websites with twitter followers. I had a website with almost 1 million twitter followers. I sold the account with the website. But a lot of the followers were followers that I had bought. But I didn't buy too much. Still hundreds of thousands of them were real.

But I don't really care much for twitter anymore. I rather use normal advertising through other sites or maybe Facebook.

StevenF50

StevenF50

I have a bit over 20,000. I wish I could get more but I don't have time to do the longer methods :\

Shortie861

Shortie861

At the moment I currently have 148 followers some of which are interested in what I have to offer and others not so much. I am currently looking into way to get more followers that are interested in what I have to offer so hoping that they figure will soon rise :)

Jessi

Jessi

I currently have 1413 followers. I'm also on several lists, so I know that some people who don't directly follow me, still follow my tweets because they follow the lists. I don't think that's bad, although I'd like to improve it.

S

SonnyNET64

Currently on the twitter account that is linked with my website has over twenty-thousand followers. But I am starting a new one for my new music-covers YouTube channel. It's handy to have followers before hand so you can have tons of traffic.

SonnyNET64

N

neoflip

I have more than 5,000 followers. it increases day by day yay....

memento_mori

memento_mori

24000 on my main account, 3400 on my spare account (thats the one I use to promote my Yahoo Answers services). All are real followers acquired naturally.

Jessi

Jessi

24000 on my main account, 3400 on my spare account (thats the one I use to promote my Yahoo Answers services). All are real followers acquired naturally.

24,000? That's quite nice!

So how did you get that many naturally? And how many people do you follow on that account?

jpvonline

jpvonline

Wow!
Are they purchase, botted, or natural?
I only have 180, all natural though.

Jessi

Jessi

The post you quoted even said that they were all natural....

And from my previous post, I realized that I hadn't updated my Twitter count since October. I actually have fewer followers now, which makes sense considering I haven't really been using it much any more. I don't blame people for leaving.

memento_mori

memento_mori

I'm currently following 753 people on that account.
I've used a bunch of methods like organizing forum contests, exchanging retweets, promoting my account on Yahoo! Answers and forums.
One thing I never did is following thousands of people hoping they'll follow back.

appleannie123

appleannie123

I have only fourteen thousand at one. I also have a couple hundred at another. I have given Twitter a little break. I know this is probably not the best thing to do, but I felt like I had to.

jpvonline

jpvonline

I've been working on my twitter a lot lately.
My statistics:
Tweets: 101
Following: 1
Follwers: 475+
Nearly hit the 500 mark!

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: