By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How much do you make per day on PostLoop?

S

SwagBear

How much do you guys make daily on PostLoop? The most I've ever made is like $2.56 which was like 3 days ago. I usually make like $1-$1.35 though.

N

Nixon Marcion

Sometimes I make about $1 or less because of the amount of time I spend on Post loop. I don't spend that much time.

caparica007

caparica007

I try to make $5 a day, sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't.

shellyann36

shellyann36

I can reach cashout at least every other day on PostLoop. I could probably easily make $10 per day if I could get the blog section to work for me!! :mad:

C

Cammie27

I make $1-2/day but I don't really put much time or effort into it. It is just "wake up" work, something light to do in the morning while I sip my tea, before getting into more focused writing work.

J

james collins

freelancing sites can pay better , but often there is no work available, I just checked Iwriter and the only thing need was german article , this changes throughout the day though , usually around noon till about midnight there is a plethora amount of work available, I am new to writing on post loop , can you direct to the blog posting section and how does that pay work, is it the same as posting in forums?

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

There is much opportunity on the blog section but somehow it doesn't work. The only blog that works for me is the one with the IT stuff.

If I do all my stuff I can make about 5 Dollars each day.

wowtgp

wowtgp

I have been making $8 a day since he very first day I registered. Never missed a single day lol.

BigJ

BigJ

Somehow I never even noticed the blog section on there until seeing this post...

polybus

polybus

I make a couple bucks on Postloop in a day. It varies depending on how much time I have. Usually it's only about $1-$2. Sometimes nothing. If I had more time, I could see the potential of getting your $5 payout everyday, but I don't really grind it out that much.

A

Alfonso

freelancing sites can pay better , but often there is no work available, I just checked Iwriter and the only thing need was german article , this changes throughout the day though , usually around noon till about midnight there is a plethora amount of work available, I am new to writing on post loop , can you direct to the blog posting section and how does that pay work, is it the same as posting in forums?

I do freelance writing too, I did some of my work on iWriter in the past. I also noticed a lack of work available lately, and a demand for articles writen in German. I wish there was more English based work to do, premium and elite writers never run out of work to do. The problem is its a bit difficult to move up the ladder, which I think that has to do a lot with the lack of work available on the site.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Yep, I agree, I think blog section is really hard to post in, they have big articles, but really no debate space.

That's actually not the problem, at least not for me. But most of the blogs just don't count my posts. I only got points for IT Matters though I posted on at least ten blogs.

F

fancy

I am not sure the much I made since my registration date but if not confused or perhaps dreaming I remember a day I made $8. When I say $8 I mean a whole day without doing anything else rather than contributing in such. Since then I haven't got such much time for postlooping since am also an frequent freelancer. I mostly take time to post whenever I feel really tired to continue with any freelancing work since i enjoy sharing my ideas with Guys more than the freelancing itself.

wowtgp

wowtgp

I am not sure the much I made since my registration date but if not confused or perhaps dreaming I remember a day I made $8. When I say $8 I mean a whole day without doing anything else rather than contributing in such. Since then I haven't got such much time for postlooping since am also an frequent freelancer. I mostly take time to post whenever I feel really tired to continue with any freelancing work since i enjoy sharing my ideas with Guys more than the freelancing itself.

It's not meant to be your main source of income. I earn somewhere between $6- $8 for 2 hours of work daily. It's not easy at all. If you take it causally, you will be rated really low and will be kicked out of most forums. I have had few revocations in the past. So, there you go.

I

iRichard

I'm not always active on Postloop, so it will take me a week just to earn $5. But the most I can make a day is a $1 or less.

caparica007

caparica007

That's actually not the problem, at least not for me. But most of the blogs just don't count my posts. I only got points for IT Matters though I posted on at least ten blogs.

I have only posted in Marlana Spiritual Healing and they counted my posts, but only after moderator approval, that means it was on the next day.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: