By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Link Building for Beginners

Status
This topic Is no longer open for further replies. Please take into consideration that the information in this topic could be outdated or no longer relevant.
Murray

Murray

I enjoy creating additional revenue streams through blogging but exploring this forum gives me different ideas to try.

What are some beginner's Link Building guides that you all would suggest? What are some things to know about it and is this a profitable way to pay the light bill or is this beer money at best?

All the information would help as I don't want to invest too much time into something that may or may not work for me.

Thanks in advanced.

ozadin

ozadin

http://www.quicksprout.com/the-advanced-guide-to-link-building/ here is a little guide I found when I browsed for some guides, it looks like there's some decent information on there which you can use.

As for me, forum posting as one of the link building techniques works pretty effectively for me. I'm sure you know how forum posting works, my procedure is usually to build a reputation on the website, but anyone can experiment to see which way works effectively.

Murray

Murray

Thanks for the advice. I would have to try to figure out what kind of forums to post in. I'm so use to blogging that I will need to figure out how to find some proper forums to do this in. I'm willing to give it a shot.

Do most people experience a relevantly good flow of income from this or are these hit or miss?

jose1986

jose1986

This is a really good read. I really want to get to know more about SEO and all that stuff which is why I am glad to have found and joined this informative community. I want to be able to use the Internet to my advantage.

cefmac

cefmac

Thanks for the link ozadin, it seems to be a very helpful article. I've yet to put any of its suggestions into practice but it definitely makes link building seem a lot easier - I had no idea what it even involved before reading the article, but it's been cleared up quite a bit!

jonrpatrick

jonrpatrick

Good link, thanks for sharing that one.
To the OP, do a search and I'm sure you'll find tons of links to people happy to sell you guides! :)

Jodiann12

Jodiann12

Thank you so much for that link ozadin. I'm going through it right now, and it's a really great link. The information is really excellent there. I'm learning a lot form just the first chapter alone!

ViperDove

ViperDove

http://www.quicksprout.com/the-advanced-guide-to-link-building/ here is a little guide I found when I browsed for some guides, it looks like there's some decent information on there which you can use.

As for me, forum posting as one of the link building techniques works pretty effectively for me. I'm sure you know how forum posting works, my procedure is usually to build a reputation on the website, but anyone can experiment to see which way works effectively.

Thanks for that useful link. It is one of the best link building guide I've ever read.

I'm curious here, do you rank well with forum links or do you just use them as a source of traffic?

J

james collins

To ViperDove most forums will make you place your back link in your signature , this does help by back linking to your site , and it will also drive traffic from the forum as well because if a reader likes what you have to say , then they will click on your signature to visit your site, and find out what other information you have available there. :)

Thomaspeter

Thomaspeter

Before building quality backlinks for your website you need to perfectly optimize your website in order to make your website presence visible in search once you optimize your website changes then you can start building links.

Start working on the below tasks to get quality backlinks.
Guest Posting
Infographics
PPT
Blog Promotion
Social Media
Article Submisson
Community Posting
Blog Commenting

D

dce

1. Industry niches – approach other businesses that operate in your sector (or your client's).
  2. Promote your best website assets to other websites talking about the same subject (but don't have an equivalent of said asset).
  3. Approach business advice or funding websites.
  4. Use your old education establishments and offer expert advice. Also applies for clients.

A

akaalvideos

Link Building Techniques are

Article submission
Blog submission
Classified submission
Directory submission
Question answering
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Forum profile creation

drarindamghosh

drarindamghosh

SEO Off page is best Link Building Methods.

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Classified submission
Local Business listing
Images sharing
Video sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting

Daniel Dixon

Daniel Dixon

I would like to recommend to you according Link building techniques, content is a first priority for building links i just want to say use below tips for building links here hire php developers:

• Content Re purposing
  • Join Blog Community
  • Comment On Do-Follow Blog
  • Forums
  • PR Submission
  • Web 2.0
  • Link Exchange
  • Mail to influne
HTH!

EthanR

EthanR

Hi @Daniel Dixon,
Thanks for sharing such a useful information. I would like to add more points to your answer. You can start sharing knowledge base which one is very informative and it may help to rank your keywords.

Daniel Dixon

Daniel Dixon

Hi @Daniel Dixon,
Thanks for sharing such a useful information. I would like to add more points to your answer. You can start sharing knowledge base which one is very informative and it may help to rank your keywords.

Thanks for your rly...!

Status
This topic Is no longer open for further replies. Please take into consideration that the information in this topic could be outdated or no longer relevant.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: