By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

My free eBook on how to make $10+ daily easily.

wasi90lk

wasi90lk

Thanks a lot for the ebook, I will definitely try to check your ebook out.

I am also planning to launch a similar ebook, I may also tell people how to make $10 daily.

J

John Smithers

There are a whole variety of ways to make $10 daily, and one of the easiest in my opinion is to provide an article writing service. With the amount of new and experienced website owners who need high quality content, it comes as no surprise that there are many people out there willing to pay $25 for just 500 words of content. I think that your Ebook will be interesting to read, as I am always looking for new ways to generate extra income, however as of now I believe that article writing is the way to go for me.

I also have some positive experience with postloop, and regularly posting to the various blogs and forums that are available. I think that if I really crack down on getting as much done as possible, I could make this service work for me.

D

Drixxy

The eBook is great, coming from someone currently using the service. I definitely agree about not selling an eBook that has readily available information within. Sure, the average user may not want to spend time looking for ways to make money online--they want it handed to them--but actually having the information available is nice.

The system is great for those who spend time on forums regularly. They don't have to abide by a new routine. But it's not a great route for those unwilling to post quality information, or spend the time to spell check, as you noted. Grammar is especially important when a company is paying YOU to post in forums. If they aren't sending out quality posters, their clients will be unhappy, request a discount, or even leave.

But actually taking the time to explore and post in all of the available threads is where the profit comes in. You just have to be willing to sit down and spend an hour or two each night and watch the points rack up.

D

donaldplozha

I downloaded the e-book and I am gonna read it over the next few days, then come back with some a review for it. Thanks for sharing knowledge for free, nonetheless. :)

sardonicone

sardonicone

I am already employing this method - but not to the extend where I'm getting $10 a day. I did just do my first cash out for 11.17 - not a lot, but proof it does actually work and generate income. I'm trying to figure out how to optimize what I'm doing - but regardless it seems referrals is going to be the way to go. I'm getting clicks, but no conversions as of yet. I need to do a much better job of increasing my traffic.

K

kimberwv

I'll check this out! Thanks so much for posting it and giving it to us for free!

N

Nixon Marcion

I will read this eBook to find out how to make $10 daily, hope it helps.

P

Parksooah

Hey! Thanks a ton for this, man. Im looking forward to checking this out on my days off, a little bit of research never hurt anyone. You should think about monetizing some of your E-Books as well, could make you a fair bit of pocket change.

gigiBontam

gigiBontam

I just finished reading your e-book and I must say that I am intrigued by this idea. Advertising a way to earn extra-income just for doing what people do for free, is a great business model. It is well written and very informative on how to do exactly what the Title suggests: making ten dollars a day. I have already signed up for the aforementioned program and look forward to making some extra funds online with this.

I was also impressed with how short and to the point it is. The book does not mess around with extra fluff; instead focuses on exactly how to make $10 dollars a day online. I love that about this e-book. Great work and I look forward to more of your posts.

P

protoboard

Thanks for the free ebook but the truth is that you aren't saying much there. You basically put a link to a paid to post site (possibly a referral link) but you never actually give tips on how to succeed there.

Trista

Trista

Thank you for the ebook. I use the method you outline and I can vouch that it works. I find it much more enjoyable that writing articles.

Having proper grammar and spelling are crucial for your success You must also be able to sustain that high standard to make sure you can keep your ratings high. The faster you can turn out quality writing that adds value to discussions, the better you will do.

So there is no question that this is legitimate and works. You simply need to have discipline to spend the time writing.

Eudora13

Eudora13

I will download your e-book and see how it is. All I know is earning online is possible, there are various ways. I'm looking forward to reading your methods. I'll come back with a review soon. :)

shellyann36

shellyann36

Neat ebook and yes this example is a good way to earn money on a daily basis.

Murray

Murray

Alright, I'll give it a shot, but seriously if the book sucks I'm going to tell ya :)

Anyway, there's enough internet to go around for everyone so I'm glad people are producing content to help out their fellow friends out here. I'm making a goal to make 75k off random things online, no matter how long. I just want to say that I've found a way to do it. I want to put most of it into savings while using the rest to just do things, have fun, you know life. $10 a day sounds intriguing.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: