By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Please Review my Site

sofacleaningdublin

sofacleaningdublin

Your website looks great. You need a blog to write a lot of articles about what you do and also to allow your customers to post reviews and opinions

Last edited by a moderator:
sofacleaningdublin

sofacleaningdublin

Hi

300-1000 words articles about the history of trains, luxuries, adventure, prices, why you should do a trip, who did it before you (famous), etc. Good articles will increase the website popularity. If you aloud comments, people will write a lot of stuff as well. All that chat is what google needs to make your site relevant

Whatever you do, write about it. Relevant information. I don`t know if you are selling your services, but if you are, give people an idea of pricing

thank you

R

Robh1972

Please can you take a look at my website and give me you honest opinion, the site is OK, bad or suggest something that I need to do, thank you.
HI Colin,
Your site looks pretty good. I'm guessing from your Domain Authority (8/100) I am assuming your
site is new. I completely agree with post regarding the need for a lot of additional content. Are you looking to Rank Locally Devon? or Nationally? The average Page that Ranks Locally on Google P1 has 650 - 800 words. The average Page that Ranks on P1 Google Nationally has 2200 words.
Content is King

nshep

nshep

Established Memeber
I think you should write your About page in the first person instead of third. Makes it more personal.
Aside from that, nice and clean design that works for your purpose. What's your goal with the site?

Colin

Colin

Established Memeber
Thank you all for your reviews.

Yes, the website is new.

I would like to rank high in both local and national.

My goal for the site would eventually to sell some photos.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: