By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

PointsToRewards - Make Money Online Today

A

accepl

PointToRewards - There is a very friendly and active shout box. We offer everything a real GPT Site should have including jackpots, contests, bonuses, international offers and promo codes.

We have Over 2000 offers and more are added everyday. Low minimum $1.00 withdraws. Custom prizes. Referral earnings and more.

Some Of Our exclusive features include:

* $1.00 USD minimum payout via PayPal - and Gift Card, Will Point Cards Amazon and Ebay
* Instant payment after 1st withdraw.
* Daily & Weekly Jackpot (Earn entries by completing offers).
* 10% level 1 and 5% level 2 referral bonuses FOR LIFE!
* More features and offers added daily!
* 9 OfferWalls available and more to be added !

There really is no reason to be elsewhere in the GPT world.
No strings attached and no membership fee or sign-up fee EVER!

So what are you waiting for Register Today..!

:thumbsup: Register Today It Free :thumbsup:

WE HAVE ALREADY PAID OUT $370+

Thanks

davidj212

davidj212

This seem's like it could be a great source of making some easy money online. I'll definetly look into checking out the site and maybe even registering an account. As of right now, I'm currently using Point Dollars and Cashcrate as my main two GPT sites. If I visit your site and I like what I see, I'll make it my third best GPT site! Thank's for sharing the information. :)

A

accepl

Yes this site is new there lowered there min payout to $2.50 allowing me users to be able to cashout there money sooner

P

protoboard

Does it really have international offers? I have tried a few of these sites but as I live outside the US there's almost impossible for me to make any real money.

A

accepl

Does it really have international offers? I have tried a few of these sites but as I live outside the US there's almost impossible for me to make any real money.

yes the site is international so you can find offers from outside the US we have over 3000 offers on the site and 3 active offerwalls and we are adding more walls to the site...

Viktori

Viktori

I've joined similar programs before, and they usually have almost no offers for my country except for the first few that are offered as default to everyone. I'll try this one out and hopefully it does offer more internationally, also of course, hoping that it pays.

A

accepl

I've joined similar programs before, and they usually have almost no offers for my country except for the first few that are offered as default to everyone. I'll try this one out and hopefully it does offer more internationally, also of course, hoping that it pays.

Yes we do offer more international offers and the site pays we even have lowered our min payout to $2.50...

A

accepl

we are adding new offer walls to the site soon will keep u guys updated

J

John Smithers

Looks like it could be worthwhile. My only issue with this is that I have been a member of far too many sites like this in the past, and despite all my hard work I have seen no gain whatsoever. So whilst I will be sure to give this a look into, I think personally that my time would be better spent elsewhere. For instance, I could be writing articles for high paying clients or brushing up my SEO skills.

C

Cammie27

Looks like it could be worthwhile. My only issue with this is that I have been a member of far too many sites like this in the past, and despite all my hard work I have seen no gain whatsoever. So whilst I will be sure to give this a look into, I think personally that my time would be better spent elsewhere. For instance, I could be writing articles for high paying clients or brushing up my SEO skills.

That has, unfortunately, been my experience with similar sites as well. Often it seems like those that look like good opportunities when they first start-up are the ones to either change terms dramatically or go belly-up. I've been burned before by sites that stopped paying out just as I was getting close to the payment threshold, and like you, I've decided my time is better spent pursuing writing clients or polishing my web design and SEO skills to increase that side of my freelance business.

Nymph

Nymph

Certainly, by now, no one seriously expects to make even a mediocre living off of programs like these, unless, of course, they somehow manage to reel in tens of thousands of referrals who maintain some activity in completing offers or whatever else the program offers for compensation. I would say that this is not the way to go if you're looking to make money, you will make a pittance at most. Efforts are better spent selling advertising space or placing Adsense on a website or blog, affiliate marketing, graphic design, article writing, etc.

I am sometimes skeptical of sites that do not manually review payouts before they process them, especially newer sites, because it makes it seem less like a business and more like a scam that can turn on you when you least expect it. It has potential, I suppose, but none of these programs are worth the effort in filling out the offers yourself. Try to get a downline, or it's worthless.

wasi90lk

wasi90lk

GPT websites are very good for people who are new to online money making.

I am glad this GPT site has a low minimum payout of $5.

A

accepl

offer database has be updated new high paying offers has been added for international countries

RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMama

I'm definitely going to have to check this out, thank you! I've been looking for a new GPT site that offers instant PayPal payouts. I wish the minimum payout was lower, but I guess it's okay because that way the cashouts are more worth it, and it motivates you to work harder to meet it! After it's up for awhile, are you going to lower the min cashout threshold?

S

SwagBear

I have to check this out. It sounds really cool and easy to do. Also, $5 isn't too high of a payout limit and it shouldn't be too hard to get there. Thanks for telling me about this, I'll get back at you guys and I'll let you know how it worked out for me.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: