By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Remembering A Code Technique

StevenF50

StevenF50

How do you remember a code so you can do it again without having to look it up, I do it by first copy pasting the code then deleting then trying to remember it and then keep writing it over and over again to get it imprinted in my brain.

D

Darthmaul

*shrug* I remember certain code snippets, but I don't code THAT much to have a constant snippet or whatever that I can post.

StevenF50

StevenF50

So you have to like search the web again to find out?

Terry Harvey

Terry Harvey

I never try to remember them. I just write them out where necessary. After a few times, it will stick in my head. :)

T

Tindris

I just remember them, there are a few things that I can never quite remember and those I have in books. But after you have done things a few times you remember them

T

Tindris

Sticky notes on the desk and cheatsheets on the wall are great

A

Austin

I normally remember it, though I'll look it up if I absolutely have to.

StevenF50

StevenF50

I can never remember codes, I can only remember a tiny bit of php, even though I've coded a lot of php.

D

Darthmaul

I can never remember codes, I can only remember a tiny bit of php, even though I've coded a lot of php.
Why waste brain space? Just package it all up in a .txt file and have it open while you code :p

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: