By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Tell us your PR!

Jimmy

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
Tell us your site's PR!

My gaming website is currently PR1 :)

Geoffrey

Geoffrey

http://universityforums.net is still PR0, but the site just started less than 2 months ago so PR hasn't even been updated since the. Domain is nearly a year old, but wasn't developed under the previous owner at all.

E

edwardkingston

Mine computer forum is on PR 3, hope PR increases soon because i work harder on it...

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

My main site is PR5, my hobby site is PR4 and both of those have been bouncing between 4 and 5 for a year now, they must be borderline. The PR5 site has been online since 2002, I don't think it would be as successful if I had launched it recently.

Jessi

Jessi

My cooking site is a PR 3 again. It was PR 4 last year at some point and then somehow dropped down to PR 2 for a while. It was shocking, too, because I hadn't changed anything, was doing better, and had never done anything that would be penalized with the penguin/panda updates. Ah well.

N

neoflip

I feel embarrassment if i show you my site PR....

Jessi

Jessi

My cooking site is a PR 3 again. It was PR 4 last year at some point and then somehow dropped down to PR 2 for a while. It was shocking, too, because I hadn't changed anything, was doing better, and had never done anything that would be penalized with the penguin/panda updates. Ah well.

And now this is wrong again. It has dropped back down to a PR 2 at a time where I have the most traffic and links ever. ><

I have another site that I have touched twice in the last year and it is now showing as a PR 3 after sitting at PR 2 since I stopped using it. Ugh.

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

There is a reason for that Jessi. Does the site you are working on have an RSS feed? I'd be willing to bet that each new post snippet is being grabbed from the feed and is powering untold numbers of spam sites. Your own site will then compete with the spam and the incoming links are of the worst quality, bringing down your average a little.

Untouched sites have the benefit of not providing more content to spam sites.

Tara

Tara

I feel embarrassment if i show you my site PR....

We all have to start somewhere. :)

My blog is PR4 now, it has been PR5. I don't really worry about it. I use it as a lead generation and credibility/authority site and it does its job.

Tara

Tara

There is a reason for that Jessi. Does the site you are working on have an RSS feed? I'd be willing to bet that each new post snippet is being grabbed from the feed and is powering untold numbers of spam sites. Your own site will then compete with the spam and the incoming links are of the worst quality, bringing down your average a little.

Untouched sites have the benefit of not providing more content to spam sites.

This is a terrifying thought. I'll bet this is happening to my blog especially since it's in a very competitive niche.

trentz

trentz

I recently got PR3 to one of my website. I'm not surrise why I got it though because I promoted it from time to time in some dofollow forums and even created articles to be posted in some blogs as guest posts. One of my tech site also have pr2 from pr1. Sure this is an improvement.

invisibled

invisibled

My health blog is at PR 2.

I was looking to increase the PR but getting backlinks is really time consuming. So now i'm relying on other people to share and link to my content. Slow process but going well :)

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: