By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Webanswers

caparica007

caparica007

For anyone looking to have an Adsense account, Webanswers is a good site. You need to answer 50 questions, after that, you are eligible to apply for an account, mine was approved.

In theory you will also get money from Webanswers, your ads would be next to your answers and get paid accordingly, but I never got a cent from it. Some people there have hundreds and thousands of answers, so I imagine those are collecting.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Do you have good experiences with Adsense? I heard a lot of stories that they do not pay out after you requested your payment because they often mean to find something that tell them you broke their rules.

Mayvin

Mayvin

I've been on webanswers for a few months and you have to really be active on that site to make any real money. I haven't been on it for a while because I've been working on other things but may get back into more again. If you do about 10-20 a day you can step away from the site and still have passive income coming in, but if you stop working on the site for more than a few weeks the money stops so not TRUE passive income. The most active people on the site appear to make about 100 a month on the site.

ozadin

ozadin

I've been recently getting back into Webanswers, and it is a great program! I tend to answer 10 questions everyday, sometimes more, sometimes less, and my income has been going up on webanswers recently. Like Mayvin said, you have to be active on that site, and post a few times everyday to actually see good earnings. I've earned only $2 so far, but this is just my starting month. I hope to increase next month and earn a bit more.

caparica007

caparica007

JF, I have no experience with Adsense, just got the account, had a few clicks and views from Webanswers and that made me earn 0 cents!

Mayvin, $100 really? Some people there have thousands of answers, so I imagine they are getting paid to do it. Nothing comes without work...

shellyann36

shellyann36

I am going to check this site out. I have seen the name pop up on two different forums now and it is intriguing me. I am not sure if I will sign up but I will at least learn more about the site and see if it is the right fit for me. I already have an adsense account through blogger, I wonder if they take that into consideration? I will see once I get there.

V

vash

What are you guys talking about?

Adsense is owned by Google... The only legit way to get an Adsense account is through Google. Any third party promising you to get an Adsense account is not a safe deal.

Google has the ban stick waving around 24/7. Once you get banned, you will be banned for the rest of your life.

Adsense is not stable income... because Google use flawed automatic system to detect problems. All it takes is one false alarm from their automatic bots to get you banned without any human intervention.

shellyann36

shellyann36

Adsense is owned by Google... The only legit way to get an Adsense account is through Google. Any third party promising you to get an Adsense account is not a safe deal.

Google has the ban stick waving around 24/7. Once you get banned, you will be banned for the rest of your life.

Adsense is not stable income... because Google use flawed automatic system to detect problems. All it takes is one false alarm from their automatic bots to get you banned without any human intervention.

Very observant point Vash. I will really have to think about it long and hard. Thanks for the input and perspective.

S

siamsot

well, yes only Google can give you an Adsense account and maybe that's the reason why some people are getting banned. I haven't used the site yet but I might do with a different gmail account in order not to be banned with my real one.

Mayvin

Mayvin

JF, I have no experience with Adsense, just got the account, had a few clicks and views from Webanswers and that made me earn 0 cents!

Mayvin, $100 really? Some people there have thousands of answers, so I imagine they are getting paid to do it. Nothing comes without work...

lol, well that's what I would be thinking too, that wouldn't they be making more than $100 a month if have thousands of answers on their profile but I asked people and they told me they made about 100 a month from the site, which I was surprised about I would think they would be making alot more than that.

caparica007

caparica007

Right, but after you made the 50 answers on Webanswers you are eligible to apply to a Google Adsense account using Webanswers as your reference site.

P

Parksooah

Is webanswers actually legit? How do they pay you? Is it based off of your correct answers minus your wrong answers? If you could send me a pm explaining me the steps of getting a decent earning from webanswers i would be extremely thankful.

gigiBontam

gigiBontam

I have been a member of WebAnswers and I have enjoyed every minute on there. I have been able to make some nice money on there just for answering questions I love writing about. Here is an example of a question that I participated in: What are your updated backlinking strategies POST PANDA? Here you can see there are a few of us with some lengthy posts. We each get paid according to the quality of each post and in turn share out the revenue on the ads that are displyed for that particular question. What is even greater is the ability to share the revenue of Google Ads displayed throughout the entire site depending on our participation. I try to write 10-15 posts a day personally, but I know if I participated more I would be able to garner a much larger income.

Kristy

Kristy

I have an account on there but I haven't answered that many questions and my activity on there is pretty sporadic. lol. In all the time I've used the site (since around 2011 I think) I've made about $0.17 through google adsense. In fact, I have adsense on several sites I use and in all that time I've made about $23 so looks like I'll be an old lady before I get that check. But webanswers is legit and lots of people make decent money with it.

V

vash

Right, but after you made the 50 answers on Webanswers you are eligible to apply to a Google Adsense account using Webanswers as your reference site.

I don't understand this. Like I said, since Google owns Adsense, you only need to apply at Google to get Adsense. Why through a third party when you can get it directly from Google?

If your previous Adsense account has been banned by Google, you are banned for life. There is no third party can help you to (legit) gain a second Adsense account because it is against Google's rules. Once they find out (100% likely) you have been banned before, you will be banned again no matter how you obtained your second account....

There is only one except from what I have heard. If your first adsense account was under your name as individual ownership, then you may start a company and get a second adsense account under your company name...

All those third party promises of getting adsense accounts for already banned publishers is not legit.

caparica007

caparica007

Is webanswers actually legit? How do they pay you? Is it based off of your correct answers minus your wrong answers? If you could send me a pm explaining me the steps of getting a decent earning from webanswers i would be extremely thankful.

You receive a % of the Adsense revenue from the ads in your answers, but it would take many answers so that you can get any money at all.

Mayvin

Mayvin

I started on this site a few months back and have stepped away from it to focus on other sites but think will get back into it soon. You really have to be active on this site to make any decent money. It would be nice if it were really passive where you could step away from the site after putting in the work and still see money trickle in. It will do that for a few days but after that it will stop. The key is to keep up about 10-15 answers a day AT LEAST more if you can do that would be better.

caparica007

caparica007

Imagine that you do 20 answers per day, you have an idea of how much you could earn? I think you could possibly earn more money on Bubblews for the same work.

Kristy

Kristy

I thought I'd come back and give an update. I posted on here August 11th saying I hadn't earned much from webanswers. Since then just for the heck of it I started getting on there every day and answering questions. As of right now I have around 250 posts total. I've been making about a dollar a day on adsense (since I started being more active on there). That isn't much but for me personally that is huge considering that I've had adsense on several different sites throughout the last few years and I'm usually lucky to make a dollar in an entire month. But some days are better than others. While I've been making around a dollar a day on there, sometimes I'll make up to $3 but then other days I'll just make $0.20 or $0.30.

And I've noticed that if you don't participate every day your earnings do start to go down, so I definitely wouldn't call it passive income. And I tend to earn less on weekends. I guess not as many people get on there on the weekend?

caparica007

caparica007

One dollar per day it's not much, you have spent quite a few hours making your 250 answers I suppose... Do you think it is worth it?

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: