By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Webanswers

terryse

terryse

I have an account at web answers and it is one of those Adsense sharing sites that generate decent clicks for me. I remember I was asked to answer at least 10 questions before i was considered registered on that site. I am not that active anymore so I was surprised the increase of answers required before you are admitted to their site. I guess that's too much considering that adsense sites are not earning as much as before the launch of Google Penguin.

Mayvin

Mayvin

I was on webanswers for a while and have made close to 500 posts, having made about 45 dollars from the site so far.It can seem like forever until you reach that 100 dollars cash out and I started on other projects but I may pick it back up for a while just to see if I make that pay out without any issues. To me though typing those answers can be time consuming and to not make anything for that day can be annoying. I see people on there who have like 8,000 answers in their portfolio and are only making about 100 dollars a month. I'm saying only because people have said that some people are making hundreds of dollars a month and I'm just wondering how many answers do you have to have to make that? lol, I forgot that I had written on this thread a few times before.

caparica007

caparica007

I was on webanswers for a while and have made close to 500 posts, having made about 45 dollars from the site so far.It can seem like forever until you reach that 100 dollars cash out and I started on other projects but I may pick it back up for a while just to see if I make that pay out without any issues. To me though typing those answers can be time consuming and to not make anything for that day can be annoying. I see people on there who have like 8,000 answers in their portfolio and are only making about 100 dollars a month. I'm saying only because people have said that some people are making hundreds of dollars a month and I'm just wondering how many answers do you have to have to make that? lol, I forgot that I had written on this thread a few times before.

What? 100 dollars cashout? Really? I didn't know about that, it's insane, I suppose it will take over one year...

Kristy

Kristy

One dollar per day it's not much, you have spent quite a few hours making your 250 answers I suppose... Do you think it is worth it?

It depends on what your goals are. For someone wanting to make a full time living online it's probably not worth it. But if you just want to make some extra money then I think it's worth it. I might spend an hour or two on the site a day looking for questions to answer. A lot of people on there work their butts off and make it a point to answer a certain amount of questions a day or they say you have to spend a certain amount of time on there... I don't take it quite that seriously. There are some days I can answer a lot of questions really easy. There are other days when I can't find any that I could answer without doing a lot of research so I don't answer many questions on days like that. I won't force myself to "work" at it or treat it like a job. At least not for a dollar a day. lol

Plus I think it's worth doing if you enjoy it (and I do). If you can find something fun and make some extra cash with it then why not?

Another thing to consider about whether it's worth it or not is the fact that earnings can be inconsistent. I've noticed sometimes you can spend a lot of time on there and hardly earn anything that day. Another day you might hardly do anything at all and earn more than usual. It's really weird like that.

DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReilly

I found Webanswers really boring after a while. I know if you put so many answers on everyday it is a great way to earn a bit of extra cash, so fair play to those who do it. I just didn't enjoy it.

caparica007

caparica007

It depends on what your goals are. For someone wanting to make a full time living online it's probably not worth it. But if you just want to make some extra money then I think it's worth it. I might spend an hour or two on the site a day looking for questions to answer. A lot of people on there work their butts off and make it a point to answer a certain amount of questions a day or they say you have to spend a certain amount of time on there... I don't take it quite that seriously. There are some days I can answer a lot of questions really easy. There are other days when I can't find any that I could answer without doing a lot of research so I don't answer many questions on days like that. I won't force myself to "work" at it or treat it like a job. At least not for a dollar a day. lol

Plus I think it's worth doing if you enjoy it (and I do). If you can find something fun and make some extra cash with it then why not?

Another thing to consider about whether it's worth it or not is the fact that earnings can be inconsistent. I've noticed sometimes you can spend a lot of time on there and hardly earn anything that day. Another day you might hardly do anything at all and earn more than usual. It's really weird like that.

This is true, if you do a couple per day and you are enjoying yourself I think it can be considered easy money, after all you are doing what you like.

polybus

polybus

I have been on Webanswers for a little while now. I kind of like answering the questions when I find a good one (I guess I'm a bit of a know-it-all). I am making a couple bucks a day or so through Adsense (it goes up and down). I am not super active on the site but I do check it out every now and then. I find it a pretty easy way to get a trickle coming in to your Adsense account, but I agree it would be tough to make any REAL money on it. But for not much work a couple bucks a day is fine for me.

Kristy

Kristy

Here's another update (last one, I swear! lol). September was the first month I can say I answered questions on there regularly for a whole month (last month I was only able to for about the last half of the month, more or less). I've got 313 posts at this point (not a huge improvement from when I last updated but I only answer things I really feel like I can answer). I made $25.25 for the whole month so that averages out to about $0.84 a day. So not quite a dollar a day...but I'll take every penny I can get. :smile:

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: