By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Question Website Design Error?

V

VmWeb

Hi

I own a chauffeur company and currently have a website which seemed to hit some difficulties after the recent Google update. I have been looking into various things and came across SiteBulb. I ran an audit and it came up with some strange errors that not sure if it is something I am missing or there is a real issue.

SEO

Not Indexable
Hint

Advisory
<h1> tag is missing
View
Advisory
Meta description is missing
View
Issue
Title tag is missing
View

Basically says all my H1, Meta and Title Tags are not present. I use a customised theme, with Yoast, Cloudflare, VPS, Beaverbuilder,

It says the URLs are indexable but returns indexing ERROR

out of the pages, 132 only receive NOFOLLOW links for links from canonicalized URLs. I have attached a copy of the crawl map showing mine vs competitor.

Is there something i am missing as to how the above information could be correct?

Attachments

• crawl-map.jpg
    crawl-map.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 445
Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Established Memeber
Sitebulb is one of my personal recommendations and more often than not its accurate, have you checked the page source of your site to make sure these elements do actually show ?

It maybe a good idea to post your URL for us to advise

V

VmWeb

Sitebulb is one of my personal recommendations and more often than not its accurate, have you checked the page source of your site to make sure these elements do actually show ?

It maybe a good idea to post your URL for us to advise
Hi

Thanks for your response, I use multiple tools to check the site but was interested in seeing a visual breakdown on the links. the website in question is https:// theexecutive carservice.com sorry it won't let me post a link because I am new

The domain authority, Moz score, trust score and everything else points towards us having a stronger site than number 1 and 2 in the industry, yet the rankings and visibility are dropping like mad.

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Established Memeber
I think you probably need to rerun your sitebulb test, I have completely different results to what you are indicating

Attachments

• crawlmap_theexecutivecarservice_com_201904111618.png
    crawlmap_theexecutivecarservice_com_201904111618.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 419
V

VmWeb

I think you probably need to rerun your sitebulb test, I have completely different results to what you are indicating
Hi

I have run it three times, which is my first instinct it was an issue with first audit.

So you see that it is returning much better results?

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Established Memeber
Yes I'd say so since there is no issues with H1's indicated.

See attached the PDF report.

I would delete the project from your sitebulb, then add the domain again in a new project incase a setting has not fired properly.

Attachments

• sitebulb-audit-report.pdf
    296 KB · Views: 652
J

joiyajawad

There are many possible website design errors that can occur. Some common errors include:

• Broken links: This occurs when a link on the website is not working properly, resulting in a 404 error or redirecting to the wrong page.
  • Incorrectly coded elements: This occurs when there is an error in the HTML, CSS, or JavaScript code that is causing elements on the website to display incorrectly.
  • Inconsistent design: This occurs when the website's design elements, such as font, color, and layout, are not consistent throughout the site.
  • Slow loading time: This occurs when the website takes too long to load, causing a poor user experience.
  • Mobile responsiveness: This occurs when the website is not optimized for different screen sizes, resulting in a poor experience for mobile users.
  • Accessibility issues: This occurs when the website is not accessible to users with disabilities, for example, if the website does not have alt tags on images, or if the website is not keyboard navigable.
To fix these errors, you will need to review the code, test the website on different devices, browsers, and screen sizes, check the website performance and optimize it, and also make sure the website is accessible to all users. If you're not able to fix the problem on your own, you may want to consult a developer or a web designer to help you solve the issue.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: