By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

What are your favorite online money making websites?

skybluesam1

skybluesam1

Well I do a vast variety of online sites to try and earn an income. However, like everything online, earning is not as easy as it looks at first! I personally go to a site called PTCinvestigations where they will look at any site that you want you to look at and then give you a review of the site! The site also do not only do Ptc sites but they do a vast variety of other sites including the highly anticipated survey sites and paid to search sites!

Seo talks

Seo talks

I like slicethepiee, wikinut, postloop, bukisa, helium, Yahoo voice, hubpages, ebay, and then work on my own blogs. I used to run a blog but didn't have enough members so I quit. I guess you need a large community to earn. I really like wikinut, lots of earning on there. I like helium too cause you can sell your content for five bucks a piece. I like fiverr, where you sell anything like writing, artwork for five bucks, you should try it.

S

SwagBear

PostLoop is my favorite. If I try really hard, I can make over $2 a day (for me that's not bad since all I do is buy video games with that money, haha) and if not, I can make $1 or like $1.35 a day or something.

OniBlackMage

OniBlackMage

Back in college I used to make spare cash by signing up for research participation the university psychology building had, and it would pay $15/20 an hour just for taking computer tests. Turns out as an alum I can actually still go to the old stomping grounds and participate.

Today, I highly recommend doing a quick search for paid research studies in your nearest city. There are so many focus groups that will pay you $100/150 a session just for you input and opinions and its usually only around an hour or two max.

F

fancy

Back in 2008 when I was searching for a way to make money online, I came across www.mylot.com. Here though the exact payment per post is kept secret you are paid for any post, picture or topic you contribute into. I have also worked with www.surveyspot.com and they also pay a good amount if you have perseverance and hard work. www.cashcrate.com is also another place you can make good money if you are devoted in your work. You can also try www.associatedcontent.com and you will have surety of making various dollars at the end of each month.

skybluesam1

skybluesam1

Back in 2008 when I was searching for a way to make money online, I came across www.mylot.com. Here though the exact payment per post is kept secret you are paid for any post, picture or topic you contribute into. I have also worked with www.surveyspot.com and they also pay a good amount if you have perseverance and hard work. www.cashcrate.com is also another place you can make good money if you are devoted in your work. You can also try www.associatedcontent.com and you will have surety of making various dollars at the end of each month.

Is mylot still a good site to earn money from? I joined it about 2 years ago now but I never reached the cashout as I was not that active! Personally, I found the earnings on mylot to be quite slow for the amount of work you put in! I am also wondering about associated content... Do you earn money from writing articles there and how fast are the earnings? Also do you need to use Google Adsense like many article submission sites?

Trista

Trista

I have found several Web sites and forums that are very helpful in discerning which money making opportunities are recommended, as far as being fast earners, delivering payments reliably etc.

Here are a few that have not been already mentioned on this thread.

Surveypolice.com is a good place to check out the various legitimate market research companies.

For other opportunities to earn cash -- some of which have been mentioned on this thread -- I have found reliable and up-to-date information at several forums including workplacelikehome.com, wahm.com and blackhatworld.com

vividlion

vividlion

My favourite way to make money is utilizing micro-job sites like fiverr.com you can promote a unique service such as portrait drawing of someone's picture for $5, or creating background music for someone's presentation video, I think this is one of the best ways, also GPT sites are great! though to be honest once I've gotten an account with them manually registered I have too many things on my plate to even do any of the tasks on there!

P

penny101

I've just signed up to slice the pie after reading a blog, the money is not great but it all adds up if you put in the work and they do seem legit. I'm still looking for work from home and l just go online and go through the standard process like inputting the job title into the search engine.

K

klassiter

I recently started writing a few articles for iwriter. Initially the pay is not all that great. However; if you receive good ratings for the articles you write your pay increases. There is no limit to how many articles you can write in a day. As long as you follow the special instructions given you should not have a problem getting your work approved. I like the fact that you can also view the approval rating of the person posting the job. That usually helps me decide what articles I want to do.

vividlion

vividlion

I'll share one of my favourite methods with affiliate marketing.
HIGHLY POWERFUL and VERY EASY!

1. create a squeeze page with a well written sales copy that will present your affiliate link that will link to a website that you get paid a comission for promoting each sale.
2. go on adf.ly and pay them $10 for CPM which should be about 10,000 views to advertise
3. sit back watch traffic come to your squeeze page and convert into money
4. rinse and repeat and count the money.

easy as abc I hope this helps alot of people! :)

shellyann36

shellyann36

Great topic! I have learned of a few new places here that I will definitely be checking into. I actually just wrote out a list of websites I intend on using tonight to make a bit of money here and there. Here is my list: paid emails (MyPoints, Reward Port), userlytics (usability testing, they've sent me invites, but their website has been down for the last 48 hours! urgh!), slicethepie (review songs), Global Test Market (surveys), MTurk (micro tasks), enter instant win and blog sweepstakes, musicxray (rate songs), paidviewpoint (short survey), jingit (paid to watch commercials), work on my blogs, sell stuff on ebay, use the swagbucks toolbar for searches, 123prizes (short surveys), tellwut (short surveys), Pinecone Research (my favorite survey site), points2shop (my favorite GPT), focusforward (panel), helpowl (answer questions), & pollbuzzer (short surveys).
There are tons and tons more, these were just the ones I decided to focus on today, some just because I enjoy doing them, not necessarily because they are the best earners.
Wishing you all much luck and wealth!

Has rewardport been steadily paying you? They owe me $50 in giftcards and I have seen numerous complaints about them from other people who have not been paid. I love the number of emails they would send daily but I hated not being paid. This has been over a year too that I have been waiting. :mad-33:

terryse

terryse

Searching online opportunities to earn is a continues undertaking for me. Even if i have some writing gigs on the side, i always have some time to surf and or read forums to find other legit sites to earn.

RjMaan

RjMaan

I agree with you all. There are number of legitimate and scam sites that allows its users to register for free and work there but when it comes to cashout the scam sites do not pay for the work user did for them. Before joining any earning site one must read the reviews of that site so that he may focus on legitimate sites and instead of wasting time on scams.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: