By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

What is the best PTC site to advertise on?

Sandman

Sandman

As the title says, I am looking for a PTC site to advertise on, my budget is not all that big but I can spend at least $5-$10 a month on it for starters and perhaps more in the future. I have googled it and came up with a whole bunch different opinions and company and I Just don't know who to go with, they all promise more or less the same things. I want to promote referral and affiliate links and in due time, my own website(it is live, but I want to revamp it a bit before I advertise). Which sites would be good to this? (please don't say Facebook, I know about Facebook).

J

JeronimoMagalhaes

I've heard Neobux was a perfect PTC for that and, considering they're a respectable company, I'd go for it!! They only fail on people who play cheaters, so it might just be a win-win deal if you use them!

Sandman

Sandman

I've heard Neobux was a perfect PTC for that and, considering they're a respectable company, I'd go for it!! They only fail on people who play cheaters, so it might just be a win-win deal if you use them!
Thanks I have made an account there so I guess I'm going to find out if they are any good!

M

mikelouis

You can use Neobux as some suggested or also Probux it has a lot members also. Both companies have been online a couple of years so am sure you will be happy to enjoy their services.

G

gadgetised

If you are going to make your own site, I would recommend just getting started on this and then promoting your site with Google AdWords. I have found Google ad products to be the most reliable of the lot.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: