By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

What is the most useful SEO tool you use?

mprice

mprice

That is a very generic question to ask and covers a wide area. There are so many tools and all have their uses depending on what you want. In short there is no single tool that does everything, why would there be?

But if you are talking about ranking, data, search, volumes, intent, reach them you need to be more specific with the question.

sorry

Daniel Dixon

Daniel Dixon

Hi,

I would like to answer the question some points are

Online:

The first tool I use is Google Keyword Planner. It’s free. If you are beginner of SEO, you may be confused about a variety of tools. Moreover, you are easy to pay for a paid tool but useless. Google Keyword Planner is a good tool to cut down your fee and easy to analyze your and competitors’ keywords, look for a niche market.

The second online tools is KWFinder. It allows you to research keywords with many criteria like search volume, difficulty, SERF, trend, CPC, PPC and so on.

Plugin:
Yoast SEO
. This plugin handles the complete technical optimization of your site for search engines. It also helps you write content visitors like to read, by giving readability advice
WordPress Longtail Keywords SEO: This plugin works especially longtail keywords. It suggests longtail keywords with detailed search volume, CPC, competition rate

Regards,
TechTIQ Solutions,

syedtutul

syedtutul

I like the ahrefs and My best tool yet. Because of there keyword research is very effective

Ayesha Singh

Ayesha Singh

The best tool for SEO are the following:
1. Google Analytics
2.Google Search console
3.Backlink watch
4.Woo Rank
5.Keyword Planner and Analysis tool

R

rahul098

Scrapebox! I just love it.Wish You Best of Luck

OnlineSiti
Nottingham london UK
SEO Agency

admons

admons

most Effective Seo tools:
1. Google PageSpeed Insights
2. Moz Local Listing Score
3. Keywordtool.io
4. Google Analytics
5. Google Webmaster Tools + Bing Webmaster Tools
6. Open Site Explorer
7. Google Keyword Planner
8. Google.com in an Incognito Window
9. Google Trends
10. QuickSprout Website Analyzer
11. Schema Creator
12. SimilarWeb
13. SERPs Rank Checker
14. XML Sitemaps
15. SEO Site Checkup
16. Searchmetrics Website Analyzer
17. Moz toolbar
18. Microsoft Free SEO Toolkit

AilsaC

AilsaC

Another useful SEO tool to add to the list is Cocolyze - a reliable and efficient keyword tool.

Ayesha Singh

Ayesha Singh

Best Effective Seo tools are the following:
1. GT Metrix-PageSpeed
2. Woo rank-For website analysis
3. Keyword planner and analysis tool
4. Google Analytics
5. Google Webmaster /Search console
6.Sitemap generator tool
7. Google Keyword Planner
8.PA/DA checker tool
9. Google Trends
10. Yoast SEO plugins-Wordpress site
11. Schema Creator
12. SimilarWeb
13. SERPs Rank Checker
14. SEM Rush
15. SEO Site Checkup
16. Pingdom Tool -WEbsite analysis
17. SEO Quake
18. No follow link enabled Plugins

hilleug61

hilleug61

1. Instant Rank Tracker, SemRush for checking rankings.
  2. Grammarly for grammar stuff.
  3. Moz Pro for analysis.
  4. Google Analytics, WebMaster for deep analysis.
  5. Google Keyword Planner, Keywords Everywhere for keyword research.
  6. Adwords for SEM stuff.
  7. Font Finder for Competitor Analysis.
  8. Awesome Screenshot for other stuff.
  9. Seosmalltool for various things like plagiarism checking, keyword optimization, spinning etc.
Eugene Hill,
TEchTIQ Solutions.

M

mallikarjuna

I always prefer Google tools like google keyword planner,google webmasters and google analytics

G

GrowME

Screaming Frog
Keyword Planner
Majestic SEO

This are the tools that I cannot live without.

A

archanaluthra

Google analytics, webmaster, Ahrefs , small seo tools etc.

Happy Koala

Happy Koala

it has to be ahrefs - it is so good for backlink analysis and it has a more accurate view of how strong websites are because it crawls more websites than the other backlink tools.

onebasemedia

onebasemedia

Established Memeber
For the better SEO result I use :

Google Analytics

This free tool plays a vital role in helping you to determine aspects such as traffic and penalties. You will also get monthly reports and save vital data in business.

Google Search Console

This is one of the top SEO software to choose when you are looking for good reporting. It will show the technical errors of the website.

Screaming Frog
This tool helps you to do an effective website audit. You will identify aspects such as missing Meta descriptions, missing titles, errors in links, large images, missing keywords, and wrong response codes.

Ahrefs
This tool highlights some of the areas on your site that require improvement. This is also necessary when determining a competitor’s backlinks.

onebasemedia

onebasemedia

Established Memeber
For better SEO Result I am using the following tools:

Google Analytics
This free tool plays a vital role in helping you to determine aspects such as traffic and penalties. You will also get monthly reports and save vital data in business.

Google Search Console
This is one of the top SEO software to choose when you are looking for good reporting. It will show the technical errors of the website.

Screaming Frog
This tool helps you to do an effective website audit. You will identify aspects such as missing Meta descriptions, missing titles, errors in links, large images, missing keywords, and wrong response codes.

Ahrefs
This tool highlights some of the areas on your site that require improvement. This is also necessary when determining a competitor’s backlinks.

M

markjacobs

For analysis of competitor´s backlink profiles AHREFS is the bee´s knees.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: