By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

What Languages Do You Know?

Terry Harvey

Terry Harvey

So what coding languages do you know? I can do the basics in quite a lot, but I've never really got deep into anything other than HTML and CSS.

I'm comfortable in HTML, CSS and jQuery. I've tried out... a lot. :p Java, PHP, SQL, C++, C#, Python, Javascript. All of which I know nothing about. :p

Dean

Dean

I know HTML, CSS, jQuery very well and some AJAX, PHP, SQL, Javascript.

Never really strayed away from web applications or into anything less popular such as ASP.NET.

Terry Harvey

Terry Harvey

Although I've never looked at AJAX, it's always intrigued me. I'd love to try it out some day. :)

D

Darthmaul

I know HTML, CSS, jQuery very well and some AJAX, PHP, SQL, Javascript.
Basically what I know.
HTML-Intermediate
Css-Intermediate
Jquery-Beginner
PHP-Beginner

Working on some web pages with php and JQuery so hopefully I can expand my knowledge :p

StevenF50

StevenF50

HTML-Master
Css-Beginner
PHP-Intermediate
Javascript-Advanced

T

Tindris

I have no problems with (X)HTML and CSS(3), Have a good understanding of PHP and I am learning Javascript

A

Austin

I'm familiar with HTML and CSS and can do a few thing's with jQuery. I'm working on learning PHP, SQL, and Javascript later on.

S

Shix

I know some HTML, and a little Css. But that's about it, rofl.

D

Darthmaul

Also I know HTML5, the new HTML.
Not too many changes, so I was fine learning it ;)
Are you interested in learning or do you not need it?
Do you offer free help? If you do I would be interested :D
I would recommend it. You can use it to add awesome effects to your site. :)
Same here! I use some JQuery on my sites, and it works great; it really brings it up to a new level. The only thing is, if you have too much some of it conflicts and you have no choice but to remove some features ;)

StevenF50

StevenF50

@Tindris Same as Darth if it's free, it'd be great thanks :D

N

NeoGills

I grow up by learning HTML , know CSS and now i'm trying to learn PHP.

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

I know HTML and CSS, getting into HTML5 and CSS3, also i know PHP, basics of MySQL and a little bit of JavaScript (jQuery).

Andrei

Andrei

I know HTML, CSS3, jQuery and Flash. Nowadays im learning MySQL, Flash and HTML5.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: