By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

What Was the Highest Amount of Referalls You've Gotten in 24 Hours?

Status
This topic Is no longer open for further replies. Please take into consideration that the information in this topic could be outdated or no longer relevant.
RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMama

Hey everyone! I just came across a thread talking about referrals. I haven't worked with referrals in so long, but I do remember when it was one of the main ways I made money! I used to update my blog daily in order to generate more referrals and traffic. What is the highest amount of referrals that you have gotten in a 24 hours time period? I think mine is 12 or so, not too great, but not too shabby!

Raivyn

Raivyn

I'm just now dipping into referrals. I'd be happy with just a few, though :p

ozadin

ozadin

50 or so in a day, and it happened over the time span of 2 days, one day was a little over 50, and one day was a little below 50. It doesn't matter anymore since they're pretty inactive now, but I was really glad when I managed to get that many.

Eudora13

Eudora13

Whoa..how do you guys manage to get so many referrals?!? :speechless: I advertised and Youtube'd and even then didn't get any for weeks! If I calculate an average I think I've got 2 referrals a day which is just shameful compared to the numbers given above. Is there any site that you use? How do you so many referrals?? :confused: I want!

leandros21

leandros21

Hey everyone! I just came across a thread talking about referrals. I haven't worked with referrals in so long, but I do remember when it was one of the main ways I made money! I used to update my blog daily in order to generate more referrals and traffic. What is the highest amount of referrals that you have gotten in a 24 hours time period? I think mine is 12 or so, not too great, but not too shabby!

25 direct referrals in the ptc site that i am a member using my blogspot just in a single day, amazing but i would like to be everyday the same amount xaxa.

BigJ

BigJ

It depends on what you're promoting and how many people that you are reaching. Asking what type of campaign and what the conversion rate was would be more informative.

crazycroc

crazycroc

That is quite good, how much money did those 12 referrals earn you? and what did you blog about?

leandros21

leandros21

BigJ I noticed that all your posts in this forum are meaningless, groundless, without any purpose or helpful. What's the meaning of your post?

Viktori

Viktori

I'm not too good with gaining referrals, and until today I can't wrap my head around getting them without having to spend too much time and effort, as I have a lot of other things I spend time on. The most I've gotten in a day would be just one or two and those are just from people I chat with randomly online.

BigJ

BigJ

BigJ I noticed that all your posts in this forum are meaningless, groundless, without any purpose or helpful. What's the meaning of your post?

Given how people have rated my posts positively and I have supplied a fair bit of SEO information on the board, you should probably keep your mouth shut when you are caught shamelessly self promoting. Read through all of my posts and you won't find a single referral link.

Thanks for the laugh though.

leandros21

leandros21

Thanks for the laugh though.

Am 100% sure that you are front of a mirror.

For the rest of your meaningless post, i didn't see any SEO strategy that you provided, or any tip. The reason why you don't have link is probably because you just waste your time here and for nothing else.

crazycroc

crazycroc

Am 100% sure that you are front of a mirror.

For the rest of your meaningless post, i didn't see any SEO strategy that you provided, or any tip. The reason why you don't have link is probably because you just waste your time here and for nothing else.

Am front of a mirror?

I don't know why you are being so critical, the nature of web forums is that not every post is going to be detailed paragraph in direct response to the topic. People are here just to share their thoughts much like a regular conversation, also I don't know why you would pick on BigJ when there are numerous other posters with much shorter and lower quality posts unless you have some kind of personal beef with him. If that is the case then this is not the place for it. He also does have a point about your affiliate links, so you really have no ground to stand on.

BigJ

BigJ

Leandros21 doesn't realize who he is talking about. While he apparently joined here to promote his links in desperation and to attempt to insult those who called him out, there are many people who do not require such poor tactics to be successful in their internet marketing campaigns.

Just a heads up to all readers, you should make some attempt to cloak your affiliate/referral link(s) because if someone were feeling malicious, they could easily ruin your campaign(s).

leandros21

leandros21

Am front of a mirror?

I don't know why you are being so critical, the nature of web forums is that not every post is going to be detailed paragraph in direct response to the topic. People are here just to share their thoughts much like a regular conversation, also I don't know why you would pick on BigJ when there are numerous other posters with much shorter and lower quality posts unless you have some kind of personal beef with him. If that is the case then this is not the place for it. He also does have a point about your affiliate links, so you really have no ground to stand on.

While am posting quote marks, you realise that i was talking to you, probably talking with other guy and make a guild to "punish" me.
Leandros21 doesn't realize who he is talking about. While he apparently joined here to promote his links in desperation and to attempt to insult those who called him out, there are many people who do not require such poor tactics to be successful in their internet marketing campaigns.

Just a heads up to all readers, you should make some attempt to cloak your affiliate/referral link(s) because if someone were feeling malicious, they could easily ruin your campaign(s).
Because you are newbie and it's your first experience in internet, forums and anything because you are under 15 years old, i can teach you that all forums use signatures and back links in order to help people.
Now you can cry because you are not so wise to ruin me.

CodeMaster

CodeMaster

Community Team
Closed : I've closed this because of all the nonsense going on in this topic. It started out okay but then it turned to bashing and childish bull and I will not have it here, no sir.

Status
This topic Is no longer open for further replies. Please take into consideration that the information in this topic could be outdated or no longer relevant.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: