By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Bubblews - Cast Your Vote

Murray

Murray

What Donnal is saying is pretty much what i hear about this site all the time. They started out great and then it all went down hill. I think they might be losing money and unable to pay their people. Does anyone have any update on how things are over there now? I need to jump onto a couple of these sites if they ever turn around, I'm sorry to have missed it in its hay day!

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

What Donnal is saying is pretty much what i hear about this site all the time. They started out great and then it all went down hill. I think they might be losing money and unable to pay their people. Does anyone have any update on how things are over there now? I need to jump onto a couple of these sites if they ever turn around, I'm sorry to have missed it in its hay day!

There will come up more of those sites, be sure. In the end making money online is all about jumping on those trains that are currently driving.

S

Stuti

I am not on for Bubblews because I do not think there is any scope with a site that has confused reviews......so No No for me...for sure :)

Murray

Murray

I am not on for Bubblews because I do not think there is any scope with a site that has confused reviews......so No No for me...for sure :)

It seems like the site started out with a legit philosophy and then things started to happen in the background. The more you talk to the newer people that jumped onto the site they aren't being paid or there are issues with their customer service. Its hard to pay people when you probably don't have the cash to back it.

I'm still tempted to jump on it to just try it out and see what happens, so we'll see. I'm not sure I have the time for that commitment.

BigJ

BigJ

I've switched over to treating Bubblews as a personal blog as I've seen a few of the accounts that get a lot of traffic just disappear. If they're going to pay me to read about how I just had lunch etc. then I can't complain. I think that there might be a trick to keeping your traffic low enough where you still get $50 or so per week but that's it. Who knows. I'm tempted to test this out with a friend's account.

S

Stuti

It seems like the site started out with a legit philosophy and then things started to happen in the background. The more you talk to the newer people that jumped onto the site they aren't being paid or there are issues with their customer service. Its hard to pay people when you probably don't have the cash to back it.

I'm still tempted to jump on it to just try it out and see what happens, so we'll see. I'm not sure I have the time for that commitment.

I would say All the best! There is no harm definitely in trying and it could be the best way to find out for yourself the experience you have with this site....

DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReilly

Well I love the site as a writing platform, I redeemed 11 times and only received the first 8 payments, which apparently is better than most. I'm not sure if I am going to keep writing on the site now though, I will if my payments turn up. I might just keep writing for Triond instead. Even though its not as much money with Triond, they have never failed with payments. I also know if i keep building it will amount to as much money.

Sugarhill

Sugarhill

Well, considering what they allow on the site, I don't see why there is so much angst about trying it out. Go on there, post enough to get the first $25 and see if you get paid. If you do, spend it, if you don't see how you feel about the chances of getting paid and then go from there.

400 characters shouldn't kill anyone.

terryse

terryse

My sister is a registered member at Bubblews. At first, she was so enthusiastic for me to join the site but in the long run she warned me not to join because she was not paid, period.

calebmelvern

calebmelvern

I redeemed three times and only one was successful. I still write there because I like the platform and the friends I met on other writing sites also write there. I hit the redeem button just yesterday and if I still do not receive the payment, I might finally leave Bubblews.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

I redeemed three times and only one was successful. I still write there because I like the platform and the friends I met on other writing sites also write there. I hit the redeem button just yesterday and if I still do not receive the payment, I might finally leave Bubblews.

If your not there just to write and make "friends" but to make money that would be an option..

DieselFit

DieselFit

Bubblews is a yes. It doesn't charge you to sign up and it's doing something that's never been done before. To call it a scam would be ridiculous since it doesn't take anything from your pockets. You're doing something that you already do on other social websites. You don't need to put as much information as Facebook would ask for. And actually if you look into it, social websites are making money off your activity and those profits could be shared with the users. That's what Bubblews is doing. Cheating will get you no where on it, they catch it right away!

Minda

Minda

I don't think it is a scam but I think they are very disorganized. What they want is good but I'm not sure if its right. If they increase their team, that would mean less money to go around for us but in the meantime staying there is a gamble. You don't know if you will win or lose every time you press that green button. I would rather earn a little less and get my pay regularly than to get anxious after the 72 hour mark and I haven't gotten an email.

polybus

polybus

I am in the pro-Bubblews camp... for now. I am a member and I enjoy writing and spending time over there. Reactions to getting paid have been mixed but I haven't had any problems yet. If I do have problems I will stop. As for the long term survival of the site I'm not so sure. When they do pay they seem to pay quite high for what it is and I just don't know if they can sustain it.

Sugarhill

Sugarhill

Bubblews is a yes. It doesn't charge you to sign up and it's doing something that's never been done before. To call it a scam would be ridiculous since it doesn't take anything from your pockets. You're doing something that you already do on other social websites. You don't need to put as much information as Facebook would ask for. And actually if you look into it, social websites are making money off your activity and those profits could be shared with the users. That's what Bubblews is doing. Cheating will get you no where on it, they catch it right away!

See, this. I don't think people realize how much posting they are doing for FREE! At the most, it's time spent, but talking about what you'd normally talk about 50 different places is not a burden, even with inconsistent pay.

C

Cammie27

See, this. I don't think people realize how much posting they are doing for FREE! At the most, it's time spent, but talking about what you'd normally talk about 50 different places is not a burden, even with inconsistent pay.

That's what finally got me to try it. I'm not really writing articles there so much as mini-blog posts... Longer format than Twitter, shorter than I post to my own blogs or to article writing sites, and social/topical rather than personal or of more lasting interest. And in that context, I'm not out much if the site goes under or I don't get my payout. I'll just walk away and call it a lesson learned.

BigJ

BigJ

I'm still getting paid to write about my random 100 word thoughts throughout the day. It's not difficult and can be scaled.

caparica007

caparica007

Bubblews would be my nº2 site if I had more time. As I don't I can't really tell, but it seems promising...

deansaliba

deansaliba

I was against Bubblews for a while, but I signed up a couple of months ago and I submitted about twenty articles and then just forgot about them and I have made nearly $8, not bad when you consider that each article took me about a minute to do. :)

BigJ

BigJ

Despite having advocated for Bubblews in the past, after I made $500 on there, they decided to ban my account without any reason. I was waiting on a $100 redeem and after 2 weeks without seeing anything I emailed their support. They failed to reply so I sent a follow up email a few days later and they told me not to spam that email. Today I went to log in and they have deleted my account that had over 600 posts. I never sent fake traffic and I followed their posted rules
DO NOT USE BUBBLEWS!!!!

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: