By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Do you purchase Web/Graphic Design products/services?

BigJ

BigJ

If so, what types of services are you buying?

If you do your own, what are your favorite programs of choice? What was your biggest learning curve?

asniex

asniex

I don't use any services. I make my own design.
I use Notepad++ as IDE for Web development and Photoshop or Illustrator for a Website design. Sometimes I use fireworks when I have to create gifs for the site. The Biggest learning curve was learning Photoshop and Illustrator. They have lots of functions and I took me a lot of time to learn most of them.

Canadian Lover

Canadian Lover

I have never hired a web server to design a website for me. I did all the coding myself. I read a few programming books a few years ago and took a couple of computer science courses, and it deninitely comes in handy when you want to put work into something amd make a good product.

CodeMaster

CodeMaster

Community Team
I've never in my life hired someone to do something my own hands are capable of doing on their own, waste of money if you can do it. But some people don't have time on their hands to do such.

NickJonathan

NickJonathan

I never used or hired someone to do Web Design services since my profession is a Web Designer and I can definitely handle that side on my own.

BigJ

BigJ

It's great to see that everybody appears to be making their own graphics. Unfortunately, I am not much of an artist so I will likely end up purchasing a fair bit of graphic design in the future.

CodeMaster

CodeMaster

Community Team
BigJ you can always go on youtube and learn and it'll save you money.

Viktori

Viktori

I've never hired anyone, because I've never needed to so far, but I am open to it. I just prefer to do things for myself whenever I can do it for now because I don't want to add on to the expenses any further. When I can afford to, I'll definitely be looking into hiring some people.

I

iridescent

I've always wanted to hire a web designer, but I don't really have sufficient incoming income, so yeah. That puts a limit on what I can do. :p

BigJ

BigJ

I've always wanted to hire a web designer, but I don't really have sufficient incoming income, so yeah. That puts a limit on what I can do. :p

You'd be surprised what you get can done for a mere $5 on Fiverr.com - that said, don't expect the world for so little.

RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMama

I do not purchase graphic designing services, but I used to sell them. I always used to use Jasc Paint Shop Pro. I never got into Photoshop as much as everyone talked about it, it just wasn't for me. I made some good money designing banners and website layouts, but it was just too time consuming for me to continue now.

Barry.Lejieg

Barry.Lejieg

I do the web design and web development all by my own and my absolute favorite tool it's Sublime Text 2, I don't use anything else for coding. I also use Photoshop to build the web designs.

For graphics, even though I know how to do pretty much everything on Photoshop and Illustrator, I have no creativity at all so usually I outsource the graphic working.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: